Weekly Japanese 日本語 and Korean 한국어 Language Exchanges

Hello everyone! 皆さんこんにちは! 여러분 안녕하세요!

There will be weekly Japanese 日本語 and Korean 한국어 language exchanges every weekend (Saturdays and Sundays), 11am - 1pm (London time)/8pm - 10 pm (JST/KST) starting next week. Everyone is welcomed regardless of proficiency level. You do not have to come every weekend, just come when you want to :grinning:

Korean 한국어 : Sat (8pm - 9pm), Sun (9pm - 10pm)
Japanese 日本語 : Sat (9pm - 10pm), Sun (8pm - 9 pm)

For these sessions, we can have :

1. Language exchanges (Conversations)
  2. Korean/Japanese cultural, historical, language, tourism sharing sessions
  3. Korean/Japanese lessons (Depending on what you want to learn)
  4. Korean/Japanese Q&A sessions

and any other activities you are interested in (Korean/Japanese related)

Please come and join us if you are learning/interested in Japanese and Korean. Native speakers are definitely welcomed! See you guys soon! 주말에 봐요! じゃあまた!

9 Likes

11月7日に始まる?14日始まりますか。

2 Likes

@Dcmacnut
この定期交流会は14日からですが、7日は別の交流会があります→ Korean/Japanese (+ other languages?) exchange on 7th Nov

2 Likes

안녕하세요! Hello everyone!

We will start our weekly Korean and Japanese language exchange next weekend,
Korean 한국어 : Sat (8pm - 9pm), Sun (9pm - 10pm)
Japanese 日本語 : Sat (9pm - 10pm), Sun (8pm - 9 pm)
so those interested, please feel free to come chat with us in the Venus Room.

그럼 다음 토요일에 만나요!

5 Likes

외국인 관광객들이 잘 모르고 진영 씨가 개인적으로 추천하고 싶은 장소가 있으면 좀 소개해 주시겠어요?
外国人観光客があまり知らなくて、ジニョンさんが個人的におすすめしたいと思う場所がもしあったら紹介してもらえませんか?

2 Likes

the Sunday session will be started on next week?

2 Likes

Korean and Japanese sessions will start this weekend!

2 Likes

@Jinyoung 我想回覆你,但一直顯示你目前不接受message。你封鎖我了嗎? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Takashi 沒有啊~ 我今天都沒收到任何信息,你再試一試

1 Like

:kr: 여러분 이따 (런던시간) 오전 11시에 만나요!
:jp: 皆さん、で後(ロンドン時間)昼の12時に会いましょう!
See you guys later (for those who can make it) in the Venus Room at (UK time) 11am for Korean 한국어 and 12 noon for Japanese 日本語!:blush:

@Astari2 @Feilin @ekingpogz @Takashi (I forgot who else is interested in KR and JP sessions :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

@Jinyoung
고맙습니다~.

그런데 午後12時라는 표현은 오해가 많아서 거의 안 써요.

정오: 昼の12時、正午
밤 12시: 夜の12時、午前0時

라고 할 수 있으니까 좀 참고하세요~

2 Likes

@Takashi 알려 주셔서 고맙습니다! 제가 이미 고쳐놨습니다.

3 Likes

:jp: 皆さん、で後(ロンドン時間)午前11時に会いましょう!
:kr: 여러분 이따 (런던시간) 오후 12시에 만나요!
See you guys later (for those who can make it) in the Venus Room at (UK time) 11am for Japanese 日本語 and 12 noon for Korean 한국어!:blush:

@Astari2 @Feilin @ekingpogz

4 Likes

:kr: 여러분 안녕하세요! 이번 토요일날(21일)에는 제가 여러분들에게 한국 지역별 음식, 축제, 관광지와 사투리를 소개해 드리는 세션이 진행할 예정입니다. 여러분들은 한국에 대한 궁금해 하시는 것들도 제가 세션에서 풀어드리겠습니다. 한국에 여행을 가고 싶으시거나 한식이나 한국 축제나 한국 사투리에 관심 있으신 분들은 이번 토요일날(21일) 런던시간 아침 11시에 비너스룸으로 놀러 오세요!

그럼 토요일에 뵈요!:grin:

:uk: Hello everyone! I will be doing a sharing session this Saturday on provincial Korean cuisine, festivals, tourist attractions and dialects. I will also answer the questions that were posted to me here and via DM, as well as the questions that you have during the session. Those who want to travel to Korea, or are interested in Korean food, Korean festivals, or Korean dialect, please come and have fun with us in the Venus Room at 11 a.m. London time this Saturday, 21 Nov!

See you on Saturday! :grin:

:jp: 皆さん、こんにちは!今週の土曜日に地方の韓国料理、お祭り、観光地、方言についてのシェア会を行います。ここやDMで投稿していただいた質問や、セッション中に出てきた質問にも答えていきます。韓国旅行に行きたい方、韓国料理や韓国のお祭り、韓国の方言に興味のある方、ぜひ今週の土曜日、11月21日(土)ロンドン時間の午前11時からヴィーナスルームで一緒に盛り上がりましょう!

土曜日にお会いしましょう! :grin:

@RonP @Astari2 @ekingpogz @Takashi @Dela @Feilin

9 Likes

I look forward to this one! Thank you Jinyoung! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you will enjoy @RonP! :grinning:

Tot ziens!

2 Likes

昨日と今日は日本語の練習に参加してみましたが、Venus屋に誰もいませんでした。
周りに誰かいますか?

I am busy these few weeks so I can’t join you guys for the language exchanges these few weeks ㅜㅜ

3 Likes

so there is no session today? :frowning:

Is this still ongoing? I’d love to do some Japanese exchange! I can only do evenings and weekends, though.