Uses For Venus Room After The Closure of Earth Exchange

It’s great to find people learning Thai here! I’m a native Thai speaker so I can pop by on Sunday and help those who need help

4 Likes

:blush: Too easy! Done!

1 Like

Of course! Done! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you @Candace :grinning:

3 Likes

!سلام

Candace, could you perhaps post a screenshot of the updated spreadsheet here for our reference, as more slots have now been filled?

!خیلی ممنون

1 Like

Hey @RonP! I believe @MultilingualBronxite given the link to access the spreadsheet here. You can click on the link given to check the latest updates. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Jinyoung!

Thank you, that’s a big help, so many interesting regular sessions. :slight_smile: @Candace: sorted!

1 Like

Hello @MultilingualBronxite and @Candace!

How are you guys!? So, could any of you please add Karaoke :microphone: to the schedule?

We will sing Karaoke every Friday at 8PM EST or 1:00AM London Time!
I am hoping to see everyone there!

2 Likes

Done!

On the schedule, it will show up as 1 AM Saturday, but indeed it is 8 PM Friday night EST :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there! I’d love to participate some time (when I’ll be free from university in a few weeks haha).
Where can I find to full scheduled? I might have missed it in the conversation!

Thanks!

Hey @Charlie! Welcome!

Here is the link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@MultilingualBronxite, can you please add Swedish to one slot: Thursday 14:00

Thanks in advance :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Candace and @MultilingualBronxite

Could you add to the schedule a french practice on Saturdays at 19.00-20.00 London time

Thanks in advance :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Candace and @MultilingualBronxite, can you help to add Vietnamese practice on Sundays 14:00 - 15:00 and Thursdays 10:00 - 11:00 (UK time)? Thank you so much! :grinning: :pray:t2:

2 Likes

@Carlos1 I am interested in the Swedish session. I will pop by when I have the time on Thursdays.

@Jinyoung I am in for the Vietnamese sessions! Thank you for organising all the language sessions for Asian languages!

1 Like

I gotcha! Done :slight_smile:

No problem. Done! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi all, a little heads up as I just discovered that the Venus meetings only lasts for 40 minutes without the host (I think it’s Tetsu). Zoom will automatically end the meeting with a timer countdown, or at least it was my experience with Danish & Arabic today.

It’s all good because we can instantly go back in, but just remember to save the precious chats!

6 Likes

Thank you @Astari2 for the heads up!

1 Like