Uses For Venus Room After The Closure of Earth Exchange

Can’t speak for the others, but it’s no problem for me, just need to know so I can do the math :rofl:

1 Like

Ok cool hahah no worries!

1 Like

Thanks, @MultilingualBronxite!

Persian Chat is booked for Fridays at 8pm GMT.

Time to spread the word!

4 Likes

!!!خیلی با حاله

8 pm GMT means I’ll still be at work in the US. I’ll try to join if possible.

1 Like

@MultilingualBronxite

@Astari2 and @Jolien: We would like to reserve the Venus Room for 1 hour Tuesday UTC 13:00 - 14:00 / CET !4:00 - 15:00 h Danish practise for beginner and intermediate

1 Like

Hi Jolien, I messaged Miguel earlier and now it’s up on the schedule already for Tuesday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Det lyder fint, @Astari2! Mange tak!

Hey Miguel… is there a place where we can view the room bookings to check if time slots are available?

Cate

Here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will this link show a continuously updated version of the spreadsheet or will it show the version as of November 5?

Good question!

Yeah, I’m updating this as I get new submissions, so I will always try to have the most recent schedule in the thread.

3 Likes

Hi Miguel,

I’m happy to help in any way. I’m now in lockdown until Dec 2nd, so have more free time now.

I look forward to seeing the spreadsheet start to fill out. I’ve already flagged up Zeina’s Arabic chat times.

Andy

2 Likes

Hi Miguel

Can I book the Venus room for 20:00 GMT Sunday nights please for Dutch conversation?

thanks
Cate

5 Likes

I got you, Cate! Added :slight_smile:

@MultilingualBronxite - the display for available slots will need to be updated. I don’t have access to your post for that… Is there a way to pin a view-only version somewhere that doesn’t require reposting a new image each time?

4 Likes

Hello @MultilingualBronxite and @Candace.

Can I book 13:00 -15:00 UK time on Saturdays for Mandarin Chinese language exchange? Thank you! :grinning:

4 Likes

Done, Jinyoung! :blush:

3 Likes

I wish I could find some way for the image to update automatically, but nothing exists for that yet. I’ll just post the link for the spreadsheet as well. Haha

3 Likes