Uses For Venus Room After The Closure of Earth Exchange

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there! I’d love to participate some time (when I’ll be free from university in a few weeks haha).
Where can I find to full scheduled? I might have missed it in the conversation!

Thanks!

Hey @Charlie! Welcome!

Here is the link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@MultilingualBronxite, can you please add Swedish to one slot: Thursday 14:00

Thanks in advance :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Candace and @MultilingualBronxite

Could you add to the schedule a french practice on Saturdays at 19.00-20.00 London time

Thanks in advance :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Candace and @MultilingualBronxite, can you help to add Vietnamese practice on Sundays 14:00 - 15:00 and Thursdays 10:00 - 11:00 (UK time)? Thank you so much! :grinning: :pray:t2:

2 Likes

@Carlos1 I am interested in the Swedish session. I will pop by when I have the time on Thursdays.

@Jinyoung I am in for the Vietnamese sessions! Thank you for organising all the language sessions for Asian languages!

1 Like

I gotcha! Done :slight_smile:

No problem. Done! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi all, a little heads up as I just discovered that the Venus meetings only lasts for 40 minutes without the host (I think it’s Tetsu). Zoom will automatically end the meeting with a timer countdown, or at least it was my experience with Danish & Arabic today.

It’s all good because we can instantly go back in, but just remember to save the precious chats!

6 Likes

Thank you @Astari2 for the heads up!

1 Like

That’s strange. We didn’t have that problem with the Spanish group yesterday, although we were a small group. I think he must’ve ended his Pro account, so his room is a free room now of only 40 minutes. But yes, once the room closes, just go back in.

4 Likes

Regarding a “Polyglot Bachelor party” for me, is anyone free to meet on Friday? I’m free starting at 8:30 PM London time. My fiancee will be out, and she’s also very shy for the camera, but it would be cool to see what ceremonies different cultures do for someone who is getting married. Haha. This would be in the Venus Room, and the Karaoke meeting would be soon after.

3 Likes

@MultilingualBronxite

I am in for Friday! Maybe we should open a new thread for this matter? People will see the topic better and hopefully respond faster.

It’s a one-off event. No need to. :smiley:
Haha

Sounds interesting and would like to join but it’s 5.30am in Korea so I’ll give it a miss : (

1 Like

3:30 am Bangkok time and it is too early for me :zzz:

or start a google doc…

Hi @Carlos1! Is the Swedish session later still on? I would love to join in and listen

1 Like

Hey Miguel :slight_smile: Could you add Japanese at 1:00 am London time on Sunday please?

1 Like