Emails Have Gone Out

I’ve done this. Nothing is working. I’m being directed to a WordPress website which links back to the PCG main homepage.

I received the mail now and could log in.

1 Like

Any update on what’s going on with emails and events?

Hi! I booked my ticket for the Polyglot Conference after 8pm, will I still get a link?

1 Like

Haven’t received one yet.

1 Like

I wonder the same thing

2 Likes

It looks like some users are getting late emails, so try checking your email and all your folders. Richard has disallowed participants to share the Live Environment link on the forum. He mentioned this in the Opening Ceremony. Sorry guys.

This is so unfortunate, I am also really confused. I watched the video and I still don’t know how to navigate this conference. I’ve received the eventbrite email but the only link I got was the polyglotconference.com. When I signed in on my computer it says that it is incorrect…but when I sign in on my phone it says that my account has been registered.

I have not been able to see the solar system. And I don’t know how else to navigate.

Is there a simple step by step way to enter the conference?

Thank you so much for helping all of us!!

P.S. I signed into Wordpress…is this it?
I can’t login into the polyglotconference.com site though, that’s where it mentioned my username/password is incorrect.

Update: I figured it out!! Wrote a new post below!

1 Like

Hola:

Lamentablemente, no me ha llegado el correo-e con las instrucciones.

Tal vez es porque compre el boleto de Eventbrite después del inicio del evento.

Espero poder participar pronto.

1 Like

The Wordpress site is the one that gets you into the Live Environment. Did you get emails from them?

Unfortunately I didn’t receive an email either and the login is not recognizing my email address?

2 Likes

I just figured it out! If you received the Eventbrite email that starts with:

Hello!

We are about to start things off for Polyglot Conference Global! It’s all very exciting for us and we hope you are feeling the excitement build too as we draw closer to being together for 10 days of language fun!

You’ve already got access to the Polyglot Conference Forum and now it’s time to open the door to our Live Environment for you too. We can’t wait to see you there!

You need to create a login for the Live Environment. Please use your forum name and email address, so that we can easily find you if you win something, or if you want to find each other!

Register yourself, login is on the polyglotconference.com site (not the wordpress) and once you’ve logged in, then on the far right corner there’s an icon (of head and shoulders), click that and you’ll enter the solar system, which will lead you into the conference.

I am so happy I figured it out! I hope this helps anyone else who is lost!!

You can find the solar system, on the polyglotconference.com after you’ve logged in, click on the Icon Image of (Head/Shoulders) that is on the top right corner and you’ll enter the Solar System :smiley:

Not yet.
Not able to access the Live Environment in other ways either.

It shows up a zoom pop up, I fill the form with my name and e-mail address, but can’t enter in the room. Zoom just keep loading, maybe waiting a permission from the host

I received two emails from eventbrite after donating (even though I thought that by registering on this site and donating I would get in). But it just tells me to sit for an email from the organisers. Nothing yet received :no_mouth:

Hi! I also have not received any email with a link to the live environment (just the email from eventbrite confirming that I have purchased the ticket and stating that more info will be sent from the organizer in another email). I have not been able to log in with any of the other links on this thread and keep getting the unknown email message when I do try to log in.

Is anything being done about missing emails at this point?

This is a solution from one of the users, in case someone needs help.

Unfortunately, there are delays with the emails from Eventbrite, so you may receive it in a few hours. I hope it doesn’t take too long.

I have receive the automatic confirmation for the donation on eventbrite but I have not received any other information or link from the conference.

1 Like