Emails Have Gone Out

I received no email at all.

Has anyone had log in trouble so far? I have tried to reset my password with my email, but when I type it into the query, there is a pop-up saying cannot send email.

1 Like

I am having the same issue

Yes. I tried the same. It doesn’t work. “Cannot send email” reply.

Thanks. I just thought about it. Then I keep waiting.

What’s the subject line and the sender name to look for, please?

no email received, not able to do a login on page https://polyglotconference.com/login/.

Yes, nothing here as well… can’t log in over the link in here either, I get “unknown email” when I try.

1 Like

I didn’t get an email yet as well

Hey Miguel, I didn’t receive an email from eventbrite. I got the ones from Richard to set my password.

Hi @MultilingualBronxite, I did not receive the link for the Live Environment, could you help me, please?
Thank you

I got a login, but I can’t find that page with the planets. Only the global site

This system isn’t working at all. I’ve watched the YT video explaining how to navigate the live events, but all links via email only take me to a link less homepage or to a WordPress site asking me to reset my password.

I am floating in the universe now - very interesting space indeed :joy: :joy:

I hope I get my email soon so I can join you.

1 Like

How did you actually enter?

I think it was a pun.

I’ve done this already. Nothing happens.

Oh ok - sorry to hear that! Did you try restarting your computer and maybe try again?

1 Like

use your forum id and email to register a profile for the global conference. it should work