Emails Have Gone Out

Hi there! I’ve also not yet received an email though I’m not sure I’m registered via Eventbrite. I sent over a donation last month via PayPal. Do I need to donate towards the Eventbrite ticket as well or can I have this donation count towards the event?

1 Like

I am also still waiting for an email

2 Likes

Just signed up on Eventbrite tonight, hope to receive the follow-up email soon.

2 Likes

Good question. I faced the same thing. If you already donated, I believe you could go for the free ticket. In my case, I gave a little extra, but it’s all right if you already donated via Paypal.

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks for your help, Miguel! I’ll go ahead and sign up via Eventbrite then. Good to see you again, by the way! :wave:

1 Like

Same situation here. I made a donation via Paypal about a month ago. Didn’t receive a link today, made another donation on Eventbrite and got an email from them but there’s no link included. Maybe tomorrow?

Hi there, donated and bought a ticket, no e-mail though. Will be patient.

I got the Eventbrite ticket 4 hours ago, but still haven’t gotten a ticket. I guess it is not morning yet in the UK so maybe that explains it. I’m looking forward to watching the talks!!! :confused:

Hola Miguel. Tampoco he recibido el enlace hasta ahora, ni puedo iniciar sesión en Live Environment. Espero que podamos resolver esto pronto. :raised_hands:

Yes, I have got those two mails. But the login link is the PC official website, I found nothing there. Can you attach the screenshot of the next step?

Mail received. I can log into the universe (I hope I find the program) x Thank you guys

Richard saw the problem and sent out a second round of emails to all those registered. Did anyone receive the new emails?

Yes, I received the e-mail about three hours and a half ago from now.

hi there,

I’ve registered today and did not receive mail.
I cannot register. Is the problem solved ?

I registered on Eventbrite yesterday, but haven’t received my invitation email yet. Searched spam to be sure.

I registered today and haven’t received the link either. As far as I understand the e-mails are sent manually so I guess we need to wait until round 3. Or has anyone found another way that works?

Got my email, and all good now. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Hey Miguel!
I have received the mail. I have activated my account and then in the mail it told to visit the
ttps://forum.polyglotconference.com…but i can’t login. can you help?

Hi Mo.

The link to the Live Environment is at the Conference home page. You can try to log in from there.