Arabic room - let's chat

Hey Zeina,

This sounds great but I’m at work then. I could only do sessions starting at your 1 pm onwards this week.
Sorry to miss this.

M

1 Like

Oh no! :frowning:

Let me know what day would be best for you this week. I might be able to meet up for an hour or so then :slight_smile:

We could try another week, too. Basically, I can usually make it after your 1 pm, Zeina.

1 Like

Hi Zeina!

That sounds great. Although my Arabic is very minimal and rusty, I would love to have some listening - i.e. eavesdropping - practice. :slight_smile: I’ll join in, home situation permitting.

1 Like

Hi Zeina, would love to join and listen in on both today (Tuesday) and Thursday if it’s still on at 10 AM EST :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Marzanna Ok sounds good! :slight_smile:

To everyone else:

So, @Carlos1 thought of preparing some Arabic sentences about the topic of food for Thursday.

I am looking forward to seeing your Arabic in practice. And don’t worry about making mistakes! I will prepare few sentences myself :slight_smile:

Great seeing everyone! Can’t wait to talk to everyone again on Thursday.

If you have any suggestions on what to work with/what to learn in our sessions, please let us know. I would be more than happy to help!

Zeina

Note: I will link a thread on Arabic resources here to which I will add another we shared today. Please, use this thread to add more resources if you have any :smiley:

Resources for Arabic?

3 Likes

Thank you for coming today!

1 Like

Thank you for coming today :slight_smile:

Tayyib, shukran gazilaan, Zeina! :slight_smile:

Ahla w sahla ya Ron!

1 Like

Thanks Zeina !! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Whoever is interested in learning more about how we conjugate verb “to be” in Arabic, please take a look at this screenshot. I hope it clarifies it better.

We can talk more about it on Thursday :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you Zeina! Looking forward to attend on Thursday as well if it’s still on.

1 Like

Definitely! Looking forward to Thursday as well!

If everyone is on board, we can make our meetings a weekly thing. This way, people will have the chance to practice Arabic on a regular basis.

We can talk about that later though :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you Zeina for this conjugation table :slight_smile:

If you keep Thursday for the weekly meetings, I’m definitely on board :slight_smile: . Tuesdays are a bit tricky and probably won’t work too often for me :frowning:

Marhaba Zeina!

I might not be able to make it this Thursday. :frowning:

1 Like

Hey Ron! No worries. Another time perhaps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

still there any karaoke now?

1 Like

I wish! HAHA Gosh you are too funny :laughing:

I don’t know how to set this up or else I would have organized a session. If anyone cares to help, I am open to working on this together :smiley:

working on what? karaoke? I would like to do it again together, lol

1 Like