Arabic room - let's chat

Hello @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN,

Maybe you could record the other two presentations as well? I would really love to see them but don’t know if I’ll be home in time :see_no_evil:

Greetings from rainy Vienna :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

For sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It was just before your session but I had to leave so I missed yours. I hope I will be able to join today.

1 Like

Yes great idea! I will look into it for sure! :blush:

1 Like

No worries! I hope you can join us today :slight_smile:

Hi Zeina. I’m running a bit late and can’t find your session. It’s already disappeared from the program. In which room are you?

Earth exchange - multilingual world

2 Likes

Thank you, Marzanna!

1 Like

Sorry Alma. I never had the chance to check this out earlier. I am glad you found the session though.

It was a pleasure presenting to you and everyone else who took the time to attend :heart:

1 Like

It was a pleasure listening to your presentation. I’ve learned a lot about the development of dialects and their differences. Thank you for taking the time to prepare all of this. :heart:

1 Like

Of course! My pleasure

I wanted to take a minute to sincerely thank each one of you, who attended my sessions.
It was such a pleasure getting to know everyone! You guys are such an inspiration :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wish you the best of luck for your future, and if you like to remain in touch, you are welcome to send me your email (via DM) for future meetings that I plan to organize after the conference. :smiley:

أردت أن اشكر كل واحد منكم لحضور هذه الجلسات.
سررت جدا بالتعرف على الجميع!

فلنبقى على اتصال! يمكنكم ارسال عنوان البريد الإلكتروني عبر هذا الموقع لاضافتكم الى اجتماعات مستقبلية و التي أريد تنظيمها بعد المؤتمر.

Zeina

3 Likes

It was an enormous pleasure meeting you and listening to your presentations. I would very much like for us to stay in touch after the conference. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Likewise dear @Alma!! We will for sure :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Since the conference has been extended for another 2 weeks, as you might have already heard, I am planning other Arabic meetups on planet Earth, in the Arabic room.

I am thinking about this Tuesday and Thursday at 10am EST.

Please, let me know who will be able to make it then!

أصدقائي،

بما أن تم تمديد المؤتمر لمدة أسبوعين آخرين، فلنلتقي مجددا للتكلم باللغة العربية.

أقترح يومي الثلاثاء و الخميس نحو الساعة عاشرة صباحا بتوقيت نيو يورك.

المكان سوف يكون على كوكب الأرض في قسم اللغة العربية.

هل تناسبكم هذه التواريخ؟

Zeina

@Johanna @Mo_1 @Blanche @Dejla @Domi @Danielle @ArabicFan123 @KevinSun

6 Likes

Hey Zeina!
I think I could make it on Thursday :slight_smile:

Also, I wasn’t able to catch your two presentations this weekend, but will they be posted on YouTube? Or will you be doing them again?

1 Like

Blanche,

I am glad we will be able to see you this Thursday.

As to the presentations, I am planning to post them on YouTube. I have a busy schedule this week, so perhaps next week would be a better time for me to record and post them. Also, I am planning to edit them a bit to suit the recording.

I will post an announcement here when the presentations will be ready to view on YouTube.

Have a wonderful day!

4 Likes

@Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN Okay, great :smiley:

See you on Thursday!

Enjoy your week!

1 Like

Thank you lady! You as well :hugs:

1 Like

Hey Zeina,

This sounds great but I’m at work then. I could only do sessions starting at your 1 pm onwards this week.
Sorry to miss this.

M

1 Like

Oh no! :frowning:

Let me know what day would be best for you this week. I might be able to meet up for an hour or so then :slight_smile: