What's the link to the conference?

HI Maximiliano, did you receive any update on this? I have no idea where the actual link is for this conference. All I have is links to wordpress admin panel to change passwords, this is very confusing…

I have not received a link after making a donation either.

Hi Paulie! Not yet unfortunately, I have your same doubts and confusions. I’m still waiting for a properly answer.

OK , no problem, hopefully we hear back soon. I have made a separate post also, Saludos

Ok, I’m gonna check it out later, maybe you get an answer first.

Right. After going round in an (almost) infinite loop, and many expletives later, I have found a way. Whether it is the correct way, or works for you or not I cannot say. But give it a try.

Then login using your email and password (the one you probably defined whilst in the Wordpress admin hell).

You should have the ‘Live environment’ (I feel like I have been round Saturn several times already!)

Cheers!
Paul

1 Like

Wow, what an unusual way to get in, but it works perfectly.
Thank you very much!

Good morning/afternoon - I also signed up via Eventbrite and have not received an invite to the live environment. Thank you, Josh

Hello !! When I want to sign up (register) to go to the conference, I always arrive on the forum. I don’t know how to go to the conference environment. Thank you for help.

I’m having a similar problem - I bought a ticket on eventbrite, but no email arrived. Hopefully it’s just delayed?

You should get an e-mail yesterday “Polyglot Conference Global - Join us now!”.

1 Like

You should get an e-mail " Polyglot Conference Global - Join us now!". The first link (register), there you can register for the event save your datas, and there is a back button on the top of the page which lead you there.

Thank you very much !!! It works !!!

1 Like

Hi everyone, I also just got the ticket on eventbrite. Does anyone know if the e-mail with the link to the conference will be sent even if we didn’t have a ticket last night?

Hey @MultilingualBronxite,

I’m yet to receive the said e-mail with the link, I made the donation earlier today, can you help?

Hey Miguel, I did receive an email with the link yesterday and managed to get into the live environment. Today I have been going around in circles and it won’t recognize my email address even though I have only ever used that address for the conference. I tried resetting my password but it won’d let me do that either. Hmmm.

There’s a slight delay with the emails. Late registrations had to wait some hours before they received the email. Since you donated today, you should get it later. :slight_smile:

Strange indeed. Is it definitely the email address and password to both? Maybe there was a typo, sadly. It’s very strange. :frowning:

A typo is unlikely (I have a pretty simple email address) but I guess it’s possible. When I try to reset my password, it says “cannot send email”. I suppose that means “wrong email address”. I can’t spend more time on this today. Tomorrow I will start the whole registration process over with a different email address, password, etc. Thanks anyway.

Does anyone know how to get in? I also made a donation via eventbrite and I haven’t got anyway to get in. I’ve registered for all sorts of things with the links I’ve been sent including for Wordpress? But nothing has got me into the conference space