What's the link to the conference?

You should get an e-mail yesterday “Polyglot Conference Global - Join us now!”.

1 Like

You should get an e-mail " Polyglot Conference Global - Join us now!". The first link (register), there you can register for the event save your datas, and there is a back button on the top of the page which lead you there.

Thank you very much !!! It works !!!

1 Like

Hi everyone, I also just got the ticket on eventbrite. Does anyone know if the e-mail with the link to the conference will be sent even if we didn’t have a ticket last night?

Hey @MultilingualBronxite,

I’m yet to receive the said e-mail with the link, I made the donation earlier today, can you help?

Hey Miguel, I did receive an email with the link yesterday and managed to get into the live environment. Today I have been going around in circles and it won’t recognize my email address even though I have only ever used that address for the conference. I tried resetting my password but it won’d let me do that either. Hmmm.

There’s a slight delay with the emails. Late registrations had to wait some hours before they received the email. Since you donated today, you should get it later. :slight_smile:

Strange indeed. Is it definitely the email address and password to both? Maybe there was a typo, sadly. It’s very strange. :frowning:

A typo is unlikely (I have a pretty simple email address) but I guess it’s possible. When I try to reset my password, it says “cannot send email”. I suppose that means “wrong email address”. I can’t spend more time on this today. Tomorrow I will start the whole registration process over with a different email address, password, etc. Thanks anyway.

Does anyone know how to get in? I also made a donation via eventbrite and I haven’t got anyway to get in. I’ve registered for all sorts of things with the links I’ve been sent including for Wordpress? But nothing has got me into the conference space

Could you please help me? I got a receipt but no link to the conference. I feel like I’m missing everything.

Finally got in. Wow. That was a lot harder than it should have been. Never did get an email from Evenbrite.

Did you receive emails from Eventbrite?

“Polyglot Conference - Join us now”

Then you should get follow up emails after you create your account. Once you create your account, there’s 2 ways to go. Either you click the black box with an arrow and saying “Back” at your profile page, or you log out, and log back in, and you should be in the “universe”

1 Like