Weekly French practice

Salut à tous, j’espère vous voir très bientot pour notre chat du dimanche!

2 Likes

Normalement j’ai un encontre de Skype chaque dimanche à 15:30 heures CET = 14:30 heures GMT. Nous parlons 3 langues en 60 minutes.

Salut tout le monde!
Just to let you know, since I’m visiting family I won’t be able to attend the french sessions those 2 upcoming weekends (might be able to pop in on Sunday)
Happy holidays !
Talk to you soon :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @Sachi, following up on our last chat, I’m proposing a new practice time on Friday, 12.00 GMT if you’re still in. Let me know whether or not the schedule works for you!

1 Like

Sure, that sounds perfect! Thank you @Astari2

Hi all, just checking if this spreadsheet is still valid? Thanks!

1 Like

The spreadsheet is still valid, for at least another 10 months :smile:

3 Likes

Salut! First, I wanted to know if this still happens? I would love to participate and, second, could someone explain to me how can I get connected with the group at the meeting time?
Merci!! :grinning:

1 Like

Salut Maria!
Yes the meetings are still happening, i haven’t been able to attend the one on Saturday but you just have to show up in the Venus Room at the time designated :grin:
Sometimes you have to wait or just try to connect a little bit later, people come and go depending on their availabilities.
A bientôt

4 Likes

Hey everyone!!
Hope you all doing alright!! :slightly_smiling_face::grimacing:
I just want to ask if the schedule for French still follows, I’m not as active as I would like to…usually over the weekends I’m busy all the morning…

But if that’s the case, I’m curious about if there’s any French meeting on others days, that could be working…

Other than that, I wish everyone an excellent week!! :crossed_fingers::star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi Jessy,

Generally I would be interested to speak French, my level is about B2. I live in Germany. It might be difficult to schedule something with me, as I have so many language or chess appointments.

Best wishes,

Jolien

1 Like

Hi @Jessy, both schedules on Saturday and Sunday are still active up until last week, but since there is an updated live environment we would have to adjust the sessions to the new system :slight_smile: if we have a new time I’ll post something on the forum.

4 Likes

Thanks @Astari2…you’re the best!! :heart::laughing::partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Jessy and everyone who may read this, the Saturday (19.00 London time) and Sunday (15.00 London time) sessions are going to continue with the same schedule. Unfortunately sometimes the rooms are empty when people are busy.

Not able to attend this week, but hope to see anyone interested to come in the following weeks.

5 Likes

Hi @Astari2 May I know where can I refer to the schedule going forward.

Hi, I’m new to the community. I would like to join the French practice group that meets on Sundays. Where exactly do people meet? Is there a zoom link or online room people go to? Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Hi Josh! Welcome!

Have you registered for the Polyglot Conference by going to the Register Now link on the Conference website? There, you will go to Eventbrite so you can get a ticket for the Live Environment, where the Conference activities, including the language meetings, will take place.

Hi @ivany78 and @Josh23, our regular practices take place in the Venus room which you can go to in the Live Environment home page.

We do have a schedule sheet made by the organizers after last year’s event, (check this topic) but we are now showing our active practices on the Programme section. I already submitted a proposal for French at our usual time as mentioned above, currently waiting for approval from organizers. Hope to see you all at the event soon!

2 Likes

hi there how are you? can i join please? i’m okay with both timings ~

Hi Jade
I would love to join in. Sunday can be a busy day for me sometimes, but I’ll try to shift things around.

Anyway if you could add me to the group that would be great.

Stephen

3 Likes