I’ll be there!! This is gonna be GREAT.

2 Likes

Last time, we had so much fun!!

1 Like

I’ll be there too.
See you in Venus for going to the Karaoke’s site after, :smiley: :star_struck:

1 Like

Yup definitely!! :blush::blush:

I’m sorry guys, I can’t attend this week karaoke because I have finals next week and I need to study. I’m really sorry, but I will join you guys in about 2 weeks so hope we still have this karaoke together.

1 Like

Yes we will! See you in 2 weeks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My lovely Karaoke people - you were incredible tonight!! I had so much fun and laughed at lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Although when we tried to SIMULTANUOUSLY sing together, we sounded like drunk people howling at each other, I still loved every minute of it :joy: :joy: :joy:

Thank you for coming and hope to see you and everyone else next week!!

@CHALO @Pati @AaronG @MsPolyglot @Carlos1 @Melanie @Peter

(if I forgot anyone, please let me know - it’s midnight here and my brain is slowly shutting down :joy:)

@Motz we need you with us next week buddy! Please, be ready with your opera voice and laptop too :joy:

2 Likes

:star_struck: :rofl: :crazy_face: OH YES!!!, *I can’t deny any of it.
We had amazing duo presentations today and epic collective ones too!

Don’t you worry @niolea will have a place reserved for you, see you soon :smiley:.

And, thank you: Melanie, Joe, @Peter, @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN, @Carlos1, @MsPolyglot, Charlo &… Pati

So, if you are reading this you are invited for next week’s session, the one after and all the next ones to come.
You only need to sign in on time or, send a reply in this conversation confirming your participation.

Kind greetings.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!!! Who is ready for another cool Karaoke evening???

This is a kind reminder that today on Friday the 27th, we will have Karaoke night at 8pm EST! For those who can’t join at 8pm, you are welcome to join us later throughout the evening, since we normally stay up very late :joy:

I will tag only the newbies who expressed some interest in joining. Please, be ready with a laptop because mobile phones have not been very helpful so far. @Astari2 @AlisonKarfeld @Motz

For the other regulars, I am counting on seeing you then!!

2 Likes

Hello lovely people!!

I wanted to share the Egyptian song I sang last time. The singer is Hussain Al Jasmi - he is Emirati and a phenomenal artist. This is the original version here. The video shows Egyptians in various aspects of their life. BTW Egyptians are the sweetest and most humble people you could ever meet. In gatherings, they are always the first to start dancing :joy:

@AlisonKarfeld @MsPolyglot @AaronG @Astari2 @Carlos1 @Brennon (sorry if I forgot to tag others)

1 Like

Hi all!
We have just started another Karaoke night :smiley:

1 Like

Proposal: Whoever can, arrive at this upcoming weekend’s Karaoke 1 hour earlier.

This will not be very good for those in Asia, but for Europe it would be good, and for the Americas it could be neutral.

So 23:59 GMT (London time) on Friday Night.

In particular, my Italian friend wants to visit and join us. She has pandoro

1 Like

If your friend can’t make it later at 8, I can be available an hour early. Not sure about the others.

@AaronG @MsPolyglot @CHALO @Peter

I might be able to make it half an hour earlier.

1 Like

I don’t know if I can join this week unfortunately

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Just letting you all know that I will be available for the Karaoke tomorrow Friday the 11th, at 7pm EST (Venus room).

Please, feel free to come in any time after 7pm! We normally sing till 12-1AM EST btw. :wink:

Looking forward to see everyone!!

@AaronG @MsPolyglot @Motz @CHALO @MultilingualBronxite @AlisonKarfeld @Astari2 @Carlos1 @Brennon

Zeina

2 Likes

@Melanie @Pati @niolea @teddynee @Dhinny @Jessy.lin @PinAngel @Brodie

2 Likes

finally I’m free from all of my tests and school activities, so I can finally join everyone again :grinning:. Looking forward singing with you guys, and for the 1 hour earlier will be impossible for me because it will be 7 am for me.

2 Likes

Come in whenever you can LOL

Glad you are done with all that! YAY!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for showing up on Friday!! I had SSOOO much fun! 5 hours of singing were the BEST! @MsPolyglot @Carlos1 @niolea @Dhinny @Astari2 @Pati @CHALO

I also would like to welcome our new singing/listening Karaoke Squad members - :joy: @Brodie @Liza_M

@AaronG we need you to participate next week for sure! :slight_smile:

Take care guys and looking forward to next week!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Zeina

3 Likes