Venus Room KARAOKE Every Fri Night/Sat Morning

thank you for your time Zeina

1 Like

Looking forward to it, with the usual gang and new folks!!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am letting you know I will not available for any of our Karaoke sessions on Friday the 25th and the 1st of the new year. I will be back to our regular meetups however on Friday the 8th.

Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Zeina

Hey everyone!!

For the Friday of December 25th, @Dhinny will host the Karaoke at 8 pm EST.

For the Friday of the 1st, @AaronG will be the host. (Please, correct me if I am wrong.)

I ask that you two please post the Karaoke link on Fridays, here in the Forum for all to have access to it.

Thank you for your help!!!

Zeina :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Crew :smiley: I loved yesterday’s session.

@Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN you are right, at least for me who will see you for the America’s first night of 2021 and for the rest of the world’s second day of that same year I can’t even wait for :sweat_smile:

Jess & Lance welcome to the crew! Hope to see you soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for those who are western or Christian first but still got good wishes on all of you the same. :v:t4: Love & Peace.

1 Like

*Same message above for: @Jessy @Dhinny @MsPolyglot @Brodie @niolea @Peter @Astari2 @MultilingualBronxite @Carlos1 @Jessy.lin

2 Likes

*Same too for
@Liza_M @CHALO @Motz @Melanie @teddynee @Pati @AlisonKarfeld @Brennon @Jade @PinAngel + YOU, maybe.

Message delivered, hein?

1 Like

Thanks @AaronG

Unfortunately, for this week, I think I will not be able to be host. I have been getting sick since 2 days ago until now. not sure whether I will be better on my saturday morning or no. I apologize @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN

If anyone can take over would be great. but if no one can, we can leave this week (as maybe everyone is celebrating and has many things to do), and meet again after this week with AaronG as host.

@Jessy.lin @MsPolyglot @Brodie @niolea @Astari2 @Carlos1 @Liza_M @CHALO and everyone who may read this and willing to come to karaoke session this week.

So is anyone hosting karaoke tonight??

Hi :slight_smile:
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to sleep much last night so today if at least a group of 5 of you or more is willing to participate I could join you as host but I would have to leave earlier than usual - about 2 hours after the Karaoke starts.

Don’t worry @Dhinny, I hope you feel much better soon :v:t4:

Merry Chistmas for those who are celebrating it right now again!
Please reply soon to confirm your participation, or… see you next week. It will be great to see you no matter if it is today or later.

Hi! Anyone going to host karaoke this week, or New Year’s Day?

Tomorrow january 1rst it is me who will host :slight_smile: I told Zeina I could do that for her.

But depending on my neighbours’ behaviour I could leave at UTC-5’s 10:30 pm or whenever we wilsh.
Hopefully today no many calamitious celebrations around here :crossed_fingers:t4: so I can dedicate all Friday’s night to our next session.

Thank you so much @AaronG! I will see you guys next Friday!

Please, don’t forget to post the Karaoke link here for @CHALO, @MsPolyglot and Jesus to have access to the platform as well.

:grin:

Yes, I’m in, thank you! And we can wrap up whenever you need to go.

can @AaronG share the link here? I go to the venus and couldn’t find anyone

Hi everyone, I am sorry for being late.
But, this is the link for those waiting or willing to join.

1 Like

thanks Aaron! you are the best

Hey, I was able to join this forum website but I am struggling to log in in Global… that is another reason why I wasn’t there too.

Welcome @Dhinny :smiley:

@AaronG thank you so much for taking over last Friday!! You were a fantastic host! I wish I were not that tired or else I would have participated :slight_smile:

@Dhinny I am sorry to hear you were sick and I am glad you seemed in better health last time.

@Sachi - welcome to the Karaoke gang!! I would love to see you participate next Friday too!

Looking forward to next Friday! Prepare your songs and voices and let’s be many! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Zeina

3 Likes

is there any link for today?

1 Like