Venus Room KARAOKE Every Fri Night/Sat Morning

Wohoo glad you tagged us! Yes of course you can join us! The more, the merrier. :joy:

Once I hear back from everyone else, I will let you all know when the first meeting will be.

I am hoping we will begin next Friday if everything goes well.

oh, I missed it. I think there would be another one this sunday

1 Like

@Dhinny no you have not missed anything - donā€™t worry!

I will let everyone know when the first session will be this week for sure, once I hear back from everyone.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I believe most have replied that Friday will work for our Karaoke.

I will go ahead and make it official that we will be meeting every Friday at 8pm EST for
Karaoke :microphone: :microphone: :microphone: :microphone: :microphone: :microphone: :microphone: :microphone:

If others prefer otherwise, let me know and weā€™ll try to organize another day/time. :slight_smile:

Hope to see many of you this Friday the 13th - this is my luckiest day of the year btw HAHAH

2 Likes

Thank you @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN for organizing the Karaoke session :microphone::notes:. See you on Friday (Saturday morning in where I am :joy:)

2 Likes

My pleasure :smiley:

Thank you for making time to attend!

I am not a morning person at all and would never talk before an hour or so - let alone sing HAHA

So, I am very grateful that you and the others (in the AM time zones) will join!

Iā€™m looking forward to the karaoke session!!
But may I ask where we will meet?

1 Like

The karaoke sessions will be held in the Venus Room!

2 Likes

yes in the venus room! :blush:

Ok!! Can wait to see you all there :smiley:

1 Like

I marked in my calendar, hopefully I should be there this Friday the 13th 5 PM PSTā€”-thanks for organizing, Zeina!

1 Like

@geoffw Hey!
Do you know how to add different songs to this platform? I am trying to figure it out but itā€™s not working.

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi :smiley:

I am currently working in an on line congress https://www.laca-scb.org/
There are some speakers who have shared their screens while they play videos in their own computers and it has worked perfectly for us.

Thus, even if I am still looking for other ideasā€¦ (I remember that more than month ago I found here, at the forum, a link for registering in a former online karaoke in a certain webpage which name I still do not remember and I didnā€™t kept in Chromeā€™s history, I am sorry.)

I think that the most practical way to do this is by playing karaoke videos in our computersā€™ screens and share them on live with others. Of course we would have to play our songs as loud as we can in order to make others to hear them clearly through our microphones but not too loud in order to avoid creating extra noise.

Note* In the meantime I try to find alternative options Iā€™ll confirm my presense for todayā€™s meeting. Greetings.

Wonderful ! Thank you for your insight :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve found this first thing too: https://community.w2g.tv/t/how-to-use-watch2gether/736 haha xP. It seems to work OK.

The Karaoke Squad did amazing tonight!! Thank you for making time for this!
It was so much fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@AaronG (Thank you for making this Karaoke technically possible today :smiley:!!)

@Dhinny @niolea @MsPolyglot @teddynee @MultilingualBronxite @Jessy.lin @Carlos1 (Thank you for coming!!)

2 Likes

@Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN this was a great idea from yours, thanks we did a very good job.
@Dhinny @niolea @Jessy.lin @teddynee @MultilingualBronxite.
And @MsPolyglot & @Carlos1 who stayed until the end a few minutes ago. Thank you all for joining us :smiley: :clap: .

This are the wonderful languages which made this moment fun and amazing:
Arabic, Swahili, Maori, Mandarin, Tok Pisin, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, English, French, Wolof, Haitian Creole, Russian, Sweddish, Nederlands, Zulu, Sesotho, Serbian, Spanish, Portuguese, Cabo Verdian Creole, Touareg, (etc. probably). World is wonderful, and I shall be always greatfull for sharing it in such joyfull ways.

See you next week.

2 Likes

Joyful session, canā€™t wait to see you all next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see everyone next week!!

Best Karaoke Squad EVER!!:heart:

2 Likes

@AaronG @Dhinny @niolea @MsPolyglot @teddynee @MultilingualBronxite @Jessy.lin @Carlos1 @Peter @Liza_M

Hey everyone!!! Who is excited for the next Karaoke sing-your-heart-out evening???

Canā€™t wait to see everyone tomorrow and hear all your beautiful voices and songs! If I forgot to tag anyone, please reply with their names tagged.

Please, be ready in the Venus Room - at 8pm EST - to make the most of the time we have!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes