Polyglot Game Night / Day

I was there for the full hour and DJ popped in too! Thanks for coming by still, Steph!

And yea, about nine hours from now at 13:00 UTC, let’s meet in Venus. Though for me, I may not be around cos of work I got to do

Is this supposed to be right now? As it seems like nobody’s there

Ah that’s too bad this first weekend didn’t quite come together, and appreciate your being there, DJ! I really couldn’t drop by on Sunday as I was tied up with work =/

Let’s get it going (again) next weekend guys!

16:00 UTC on Saturday, 4th Dec and 13:00 UTC on Sunday, 5th Dec

Games to try:

it’s set, come! @Astari2 @Baguette @charlottee @DJWaaleyBabu @eliserh @Jinyoung @Junior @MultilingualBronxite @PinAngel @Rina

5 Likes

join us! @Dela @liaands @MarkOng @RonP @Yunn28 @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN

1 Like

I will do my best to join on Sunday the 5th. I think that will be when I have the most time to attend. I would greatly like to participate.

2 Likes

oh no - I missed it! SIGH :confused:

I will check back in case there is another session for next week.

yea, this weekend on Saturday at 16:00 UTC and on Sunday at 13:00 UTC (4th and 5th Dec)!

My better day would be Sunday, I have a student on Saturday. LOL. But now it’s moving. Haha.

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t join I got sick. But this weekend is good I think.

1 Like

Thanks for organising!
Saturday 4Dec might not work for me, so I’ll most likely be joining only the Sunday session. Looking forward! :blush:

1 Like

And which room will we be in? Venus for both Sat/Sun?

No worries, hope you have recovered well or are having a speedy recovery, Anikó! And see you this weekend

That’s a great question. @MultilingualBronxite could you help us with confirming which Zoom link/location we’ll be using?

1 Like

We did it! Had a fun and hilarious time playing taboo together, then some of us stayed on to play skribbl.io

Thanks for making the night/day really enjoyable, friends! @Baguette @DJWaaleyBabu @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN @Aniko @liaands

4 Likes

It was nice to play with you guys.

4 Likes

Another shot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I had a great time.

Who stayed on to play Skribbl? I’m freer now but I assume other people must be asleep.

1 Like

It’s just me heading to bed. I think the rest are still around!

Amazing laughs and great time with everyone!! Thank you for organizing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a lot of fun Marcus, thanks for organizing! I’ll be there for tomorrow as well. :smiley:

2 Likes