Polyglot Conference Global 2021 - Registration & Plans

Great! Have fun! Glad you’re in!

When the Open Ceremony starts from where in Live Environment can be accessed? Is it from the Sun room?

I assume that to be the case, as it is listed as such in the program.

Ok, thanks! I didn,t have the chance to look at the program. Now i saw it.

Is this starting now? Or did I miss it? It’s no longer on the programme.

I am waiting in the Sun Room for it to begin

1 Like

It’s been archived for some reason… but it was supposed to be now in the Sun room. When I click Sun though, I get a message saying the webinar is starting in 4 hours.

It’s started just now.

Now we’re in. so if you were having trouble, it’s worth trying again.

It just started in the sun room!

1 Like

Ok, I tried again, and it worked…

So excited to begin! Are the presentations from this year AND last year in the Saturn room? If not, where are the presentations for this year? Do we wait until their time has come up to watch it?

The presentations will be in the Saturn Room again. As Richard said, not all of them were sent in time or uploaded in time, so more of them will appear in the coming days.

1 Like

Oh okay, thank you Miguel!

1 Like

Thanks! So would the next Hungarian session be on Wednesday?

I proposed it at 10 am London time tomorrow. But I cannot see it yet. That’s just the regular one.

Oh nice, I’d love to practise Hungarian at 10 am London time tomorrow if anyone is interested - would it be in the Venus Room?

1 Like

If it doesn’t conflict with anything that may be happening in the Venus Room at that time, okay. You could also use Earth Exchange 1. Make sure to post something in the Hungarian thread on here.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve checked and still haven’t received an email and nothing in my spam folder. I used the same email I registered with last year.

Very strange. Try to register again. If you already donated, you can ask for a free ticket, filling out the form for the free ticket, and list that you already registered for a ticket but you never received the email for the first ticket. Hopefully it works and you receive the second email.

1 Like