Low - Intermediate Spanish chat

There will be a low-intermediate Spanish chat in Earth 2 @ UTC 21:00 - ln just over an hour.

Cate

1 Like

Sorry for reviving an old post!

I’d like us to continue low - intermediate Spanish chats. Some people were mentioning it but I guess nothing happened after the conference. :slight_smile:

Anyone interested?

3 Likes

I saw on the program that there’s only one Spanish/English exchange, but if you want to practice your Spanish, I would to do it gladly, just let me know when it’s more suitable for you or convenient, then we can arrange meeting or something…hopefully we can gather soon…
:wave::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi, yeah I’d like to too - sorry, just been busy with end of year assignments and a bunch of personal stuff … and work, and getting ready to move to Europe, and and and… you know how it goes.

How were the times we had happening during conference? Did they suit? And what day? Does maybe a Tues or Wed evening EU time work? There seems to be space in the programme then…

1 Like

Hello Cate, any day evening EU time works for me. :slight_smile:

maybe (at least) an hour or two hours earlier than the time we did during the conference is better, it was really late for me :sweat_smile: I can do it in the mornings too.

Hi everyone!

I have added a Spanish chat on Wednesday afternoons UTC for all levels on the spreadsheet, and I’ll also submit a Programme request for it. If Richard doesn’t already assign me a room, we’ll meet in the Venus Room. I can drop by and guide the sessions, since my new schedule has stabilized. iHasta luego!

2 Likes

Thanks Miguel :slight_smile: Things here are crazy for me as I get ready to leave for EU, so thanks for doing this… hopefully I’ll get there sooner or later!!

3 Likes

Ohhh. We had a nice session on Wednesday. Hopefully more people will show up next week. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll try to make it for this Spanish chat on Wednesdays, thanks for setting it up!

1 Like

sorry :sweat_smile: I’ve had some issues this week, so I totally forgot :sweat_smile: see you next week and my apologies :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Los veo la proxima semana. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Today was our best groups so far. Hopefully next week I’ll be at home and not at the supermarket. Haha

1 Like

thanks @MultilingualBronxite and seeya next year!

missed you @liaands!

1 Like

Soooorry! I was busy with some chores :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: See you all next week for Spanish :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

For the next 2 weeks, I won’t be able to be the native speaker for the Spanish sessions as I will be away for the holidays. Feel free to meet amongst yourselves during this time. I’ll be back to the Spanish meetings on January 5th. :slight_smile:

iFelices fiestas para los que los celebran!

3 Likes

thanks for letting us know, Miguel, and hope you’ll get to enjoy your time holidaying!

I won’t be around today as I have an extended family Christmas dinner to be at

as for next Wed (29th), I’ll have to confirm again but atm I should be able to make it :slight_smile:

Hi, what time on Wednesdays? I only saw Spanish on Sundays in the program, but there’s nobody in the room.

Hi there! Welcome! :slight_smile:
Our Wednesday meetings are at 1300 UTC. I was supposed to attend this Wednesday’s meeting, but I won’t be able to make it. I should be present for next Wednesday’s meeting, hopefully. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah thanks! I won’t be able to attend this week, but next week I can :slight_smile:

1 Like