Español Language Meetup

Hey guys! Spanish language exchanges on Mondays (1pm - 2pm) and Wednesdays (6pm - 7pm) London time in the Venus Room starting next week! See you guys! I’m a new beginner in Spanish😊

6 Likes

Hello Jinyouung. I am a Spanish speaker, maybe we can practice in the Moon. I will be happy to help you. I visit The Moon on Tuesdays ( 7:00 pm -Toronto time) and Sundays (11:00 am -Toronto Time) Unfortunatedly, I have my hands full on Mondays and Wednesdays.

2 Likes

Hello @Gine! Thanks for offering to help but I am unavailable on both the time slots you’ve mentioned (because of time zone differences :tired_face:) I’ll try to come by on Sunday (Monday 1am for me) if I have the time. Thank you! :laughing:

2 Likes

As promised to the members, I think that I have found some time on Thursday to start a series of Spanish lessons for beginners. Are there learners who agree to meet on Thursday?

4 Likes

Yes, indeed (depending on the schedule).

yes! :partying_face:

Yes! Thank you Miguel! What time will it be?

2 Likes

It depends on the time, but I’m definitely interested :slightly_smiling_face:

Is 3 PM London time good for everyone? For Thursdays? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes! 3pm UK time on Thursdays is good for me :grinning:

Edit : @MultilingualBronxite I just checked the schedule. There is Arabic session at 3pm on Thursdays in the Venus Room. Are you going to do it in the Moon Cafe instead ?

2 Likes

Too early for me :frowning:

Yeah, you’re right about that.

How about Friday at 4 PM London time? I can’t teach earlier because I teach someone else, and she booked a package on Italki for those particular days.

4 Likes

@MultilingualBronxite Fridays 4PM UK time sounds great! I can do Spanish then join Thai after that! I am fine with the time. :grin:

4 Likes

I may be busy at that time but I try my best to catch up :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Good, works for me :+1:

1 Like

Hi Miguel, is this confirmed? I don’t see it in the Venus Room Meetings spreadsheet. Btw thanks for organising this!

marcus what time it would be in our time zone?

Well, my plan is that if after 3 weeks, we have good attendance, I’ll post it on the spreadsheet. :slight_smile:

This would be lessons for beginners. For more advanced speakers, there’s meetings on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.

2 Likes

That’s great! But I cannot attend tomorrow because I forgot about this and went to book a Thai lesson on iTalki. I’ll change my Thai lesson time and attend this from next week onwards.

3 Likes

I’ll have a Google Doc with class notes for the day.

1 Like