Español Language Meetup

Here’s the notes for November 20:

We went over past tense and differentiated between a few tenses.

3 Likes

@MultilingualBronxite muchas gracias! I will attend from next week! :grin:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I’ll make sure to make the session last an hour this time. Haha

1 Like

No more Spanish on Fridays? Did I miss something?

1 Like

No idea. I just went into the Venus room and it’s empty

2 Likes

Hi guys! Sorry, I completely forgot. I woke up from a nap and then started cooking because I was the only one available to cook at the time. I’ll remember next week.

6 Likes

Hi! I’m going into the Venus Room in a few minutes! I’ll look for last week’s notes as well.

2 Likes

hey folks, I want to create a group for spanish learners, do you share your social media user as Fb, ig, telegram in order to create a group. Feel free to write on instagram @a.albert.b

1 Like

After some success in Spanish groups in this Conference, we’ll try to create new, active Spanish meetings for the Venus Room, and maybe some natives can join as well. Maybe a strictly beginners group could be in the works. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

hi, im trying to create another group also, let me know if you have succed.

Hi I’m very interested in taking part in a Spanish speaking group. I’m lower intermediate in oral speaking and a bit better in oral comprehesion I don’t know what media you want to use. Why not zoom, it’s convenient. Let me know if there are other people willing to form a group at the more or less same level.
isabelle

I’d be interested in joining a group

So far, what I’ve thought, is that we should still have a meeting during the weekend. I liked Cate’s initiative of creating a Spanish meeting for beginners, so those would be on the schedule as well, we’ll think of times. :thinking:

2 Likes