Deutsch / German chat meetups

@MultilingualBronxite,

Thank you for the reminder. Could you please add Wednesdays at 10am EST (3pm London time) to the schedule - for German practice? We might add another day/time in the future but for that, I am still waiting to hear back from everyone.

Zeina

4 Likes

I can do 5:30-6:00 pm CET at the earliest and it’s 11:30am-12:00 pm EST

1 Like

I’m good with Wednesday mornings. It comes out to 7:00am PST. I can definitely be there. Vielen Dank

1 Like

Perfect! I feel bad that it has to be that early for you. But thank you for making time to attend the chats. Much appreciated :star_struck:

1 Like

@Rina and @TomekP

I believe we can meet on Thursday the 12th at 12pm for a German chat in the venus room.

If that is okay, I will let others know to join us.

2 Likes

Perfect, thank you!!!

1 Like

Both Wednesday and Thursday at the suggested times - normally - work fine for me. Danke Zeina! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I should be able to stay for about half an hour on Thursday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will try to join that one, thank you. When you say 12pm what time zone are we talking about?

1 Like

We are talking about the EST time zone.

We will meet every Wednesday at 10am EST and on Thursday the 12th at 12pm EST.

1 Like

Maybe add it to this schedule?

im doing an intensive monday to thursday German class from 16 GMT to 19 GMT.

1 Like

What dates? Sounds interesting!

@travellerner: Where? Is this you Ricky? :slight_smile:

Speakeasy. @RonP yeap its me Ricky.

1 Like

Hi Zeina,
Has the today’s meeting been cancelled?
Tomek

1 Like

Hi Tomek! German was on yesterday - Wednesday - at 3 pm. Not sure whether some confusion lies in the spreadsheet starting the week with Sunday instead of Monday?

Hey @TomekP !

No it wasn’t canceled but I had technical problems with my computer, and I could not access the chat rooms before now. I used the Venus room earlier today and then my computer blacked out.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I can sign in anytime now if you are still available.

So sorry again!

1 Like

Guten Tag!

When is the German conversation in CET time zone? Or GMT time zone?

Hallo! Should have been 1.5 hours ago today. Again I am available in the next hour for a chat if you guys are free and Venus room is available

1 Like