Deutsch / German chat meetups

Perfect, thank you!!!

1 Like

Both Wednesday and Thursday at the suggested times - normally - work fine for me. Danke Zeina! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I should be able to stay for about half an hour on Thursday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will try to join that one, thank you. When you say 12pm what time zone are we talking about?

1 Like

We are talking about the EST time zone.

We will meet every Wednesday at 10am EST and on Thursday the 12th at 12pm EST.

1 Like

Maybe add it to this schedule?

im doing an intensive monday to thursday German class from 16 GMT to 19 GMT.

1 Like

What dates? Sounds interesting!

@travellerner: Where? Is this you Ricky? :slight_smile:

Speakeasy. @RonP yeap its me Ricky.

1 Like

Hi Zeina,
Has the today’s meeting been cancelled?
Tomek

1 Like

Hi Tomek! German was on yesterday - Wednesday - at 3 pm. Not sure whether some confusion lies in the spreadsheet starting the week with Sunday instead of Monday?

Hey @TomekP !

No it wasn’t canceled but I had technical problems with my computer, and I could not access the chat rooms before now. I used the Venus room earlier today and then my computer blacked out.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I can sign in anytime now if you are still available.

So sorry again!

1 Like

Guten Tag!

When is the German conversation in CET time zone? Or GMT time zone?

Hallo! Should have been 1.5 hours ago today. Again I am available in the next hour for a chat if you guys are free and Venus room is available

1 Like

German conversation at 18:00 CET? I can try to be available next Thursday.

I will soon have an online Esperanto meeting, so I don’t have time now.

Ok great! Sounds good!!:blush::blush:

1 Like

Hi Ron,
There was one scheduled for today 5 pm London, 6pm Amsterdam time, but eventually nobody showed up…

Tomek

1 Like

Hi Zeina,
No worries. We can meet up again soon.
Tomek

1 Like

@Tomek: thanks, you’re right, just looked up this thread again.

@Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN: just noticed that only the Wednesday meeting is in the Venus calendar, but not the Thursday one. Otherwise I would have popped in for a bit as well. I will ask Miguel to add the Thursday one as well, if that’s okay.

@MultilingualBronxite: could you add another German regular meeting to the Venus calendar for Thursdays, 5 pm UK time (GMT)? Thanks!

1 Like