Who are up for one to one or small group language practice?

Thanks for inviting me Zeina!

Sure, I will let you know.

If it is empty, sure we can use it. To be honest, I don’t know how to check the schedule of each rooms. So, we can just go to zaloa world (in earth exchange tomorrow at the time), if it is used, we can move to the empty one.

Sounds great :slight_smile:

I don’t think there is a real schedule anymore. The program is empty, but I’m sure we’ll find a room :slight_smile:

yes, great. Let’s go to zaloa world tomorrow at the time:
Thursday (29/10) 07.00-08.00 vienna (utc+1)
Thursday (29/10) 13.00-14.00 jakarta (utc+7)
Wednesday (28/10) 23.00-00.00 oregon (utc-7)

In Zaloa World Earth Exchange Room
@Rina @PinAngel @Drfeelgood @Bando

2 Likes

Yo puedo estar allí también. Hasta luego.

1 Like

I would like to join in a small session for learning spanish

Thanks @Dhinny. I will join (it’s 8 hours, from now, correct?). I’m in the same time zone as PinAngel.

now 6 hrs 30 min left before we start

1 Like

you can join us. with you we will be 5 learners + 1 native. still small enough :blush:

@Dhinny I’m sorry, I won’t be able to join you today. I just got up with a really bad headache and am going back to bed now :see_no_evil: 
 Hope you’ll have fun and if we could make this a regular thing I’ll definitely join you for the next session :wink:

no worries, get well soon!

see you after 30min @Bando @PinAngel @ekingpogz @Drfeelgood
in zaloa world earth exchange

Thank you @PinAngel & @Bando for today’s meeting, it was so much fun. Especially the part of @Bando played Bando

4 Likes

Gracias a ti. Yo disfruté la conversación.

2 Likes

Lo siento mucho no poder venir, pero espero que nos las arreglemos otro dĂ­a pronto.

2 Likes

Hi Dhinny, I’ll be in the English & Sign Language Earth room this Thursday at 16:30 in Japan (14:30 in Jakarta?)
See you then if you can join!

4 Likes

Hi Sachi, that is cool! What is the agenda?

That one is just a conversation in English. My friend from New Zealand is also coming.

2 Likes

guys do you have a skype account?