Where can I find the recordings of a live event?

Hi, unfortunately I missed the Opening Ceremony yesterday. I wanted to watch the recording now, but couldn’t find it in the Saturn Theater. Are the live recordings saved elsewhere or do I simply need to wait a bit longer until it is uploaded?

3 Likes

Hi Katharina!

It probably may not be uploaded immediately, but I think that they may show up later on YouTube. We’ll let you know of updates. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the record, will the same happen with other live events that are being recorded?

1 Like

Richard has started to upload some of the panel discussions in the Saturn Room. I don’t know what will happen with the Lingua-Cultura sessions, but they’re being recorded, they will appear somewhere. :thinking:

3 Likes

I think I saw the Georgian lessons and one or two Lingua-Cultra sessions uploaded onto Saturn Room already (if I’m not wrong)

4 Likes

I just wondered if there is any further news on videos of the recorded sessions? There were several presentations last week that I wanted to watch, but couldn’t due to my time zone. They all had a message in the description saying they would be recorded, but while some videos have been added in the Saturn Theatre in recent days, none of those I was waiting on are showing there. Maybe I’m just being impatient and they won’t be posted until a short while after the event; this is my first time attending, so I am not sure of the usual process. However, I thought I would ask, as if I know they won’t be up for another week, say, then I won’t keep logging in and checking every day in the meantime. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Richard mentioned in the closing ceremony that he has been too busy (hardly a surprise) to post many of them yet and that he prioritised the Georgian lessons so that anyone who had to miss one could catch up before the following day. He said he was intending to post all of the other recorded presentations in due course but it might take a while to get them all up - I assume that means more will start appearing soon but it might be weeks rather than days before they’re all up.

6 Likes

Is there already a recording out of the panel discussion between Judith Meyer and Steven Krashen?

2 Likes

I keep coming back to check for this one between Judith Meyer and Stephen Krashen–can’t wait to watch it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (I haven’t found it here yet.)

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one I’m waiting for, too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, Steven.
Sorry for the late response. I had my 2nd vaccination and was a bit ill for a few days. Just catching up with everything now!
Nicki

[quote=

keep coming back to check for this one between Judith Meyer and Stephen Krashen
[/quote]

Is it possible to add the panel discussion to the saturn room? Thank you.

3 Likes

Any news here? Seems most videos are still missing.

Yeah, I think a lot of them are still not up on the site (as far as I can tell).

I’m not sure if this means they won’t be added at all?