What are your favorite YouTube language channels?

I love KemushiChan :slight_smile: And also https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsQCbl3a9FtYvA55BxdzYiQ

2 Likes

KemushiChan is so lovely!

2 Likes

These are my two favorites on Youtube and they are focused on Spanish as that is my target language at this time.

ButterflySpanishola

SpanishPlayGround

I really like Spanish Playground, they film short episodes in slow Spanish.

2 Likes

Maybe not youtube but hispanolistos is a great one

J’adore InnerFrench ! Je suis son cours Raconte ton Histoire en ce moment et je l’apprécie vraiment.

Let Them Talk TV --this guy is so wonderful, he’s wonderful even if you know English. (Plus, he’s the one who put me onto The Loom of Language.

4 Likes

I found The Loom of Language through him, as well. It’s a wonderful book and I haven’t even read the whole thing, yet.

2 Likes

同学们,如果你们还没看过Papi酱,请您赶紧去看看。不用谢

2 Likes

When it comes to YouTube language channels, I’ve got a few favorites! For Spanish, I love ““Butterfly Spanish”” for its fun and engaging lessons. For the Japanese, ““Japanese Ammo with Misa”” is fantastic and super helpful. And for French, ““Learn French with Alexa”” is top-notch.If you’re into YouTube and want to boost your online presence, you should check out the guide on What is YouTube Automation. As for me, it’s a game-changer for content creators looking to grow their channels more efficiently.Hope you find these language channels as awesome as I do! Happy learning!

For chinese:
Chiense characters
Harbin Mandarin
Chinese for us