Weekly Vietnamese Sessions 🇻🇳 Giao Lưu Tiếng Việt Hàng Tuần

:vietnam: Chào các em! Sẽ có các buổi tiếng Việt hàng tuần vào thứ Năm từ 10 giờ sáng đến 11 giờ sáng và chủ nhật từ 2 giờ đến 3 giờ chiều (giờ Luân Đôn) trong phòng Venus. Tất cả mọi người đều được hoan nghênh tham gia bất kể trình độ hay loại tiếng Việt bạn nói. (Tôi nói tiếng bắc việt).

Hẹn sớm gặp lại! :hugs:

:uk: Hi everyone! There will be weekly Vietnamese sessions on Thursdays from 10am to 11am and Sundays from 2pm to 3pm (London time) in the Venus room. Everyone is welcome to participate regardless of level, proficiency or the type of Vietnamese you speak. (I speak Northern Vietnamese).

See you soon! :raising_hand_man:t2:

4 Likes

I’m in. Probably attending the Thursday session if time permits. I am learning the Northern Vietnamese too!

Buổi giao lưu Tiếng Việt :vietnam: đang diễn ra trong Phòng Venus. Tham gia với chúng tôi nếu bạn quan tâm!
Vietnamese language exchange taking place in the Venus Room now. Join us if you are interested!

2 Likes

Chao Ahn Jinyoung! I’m in the room now, sorry a couple of minutes late. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@RonP Thật tuyệt khi nói chuyện với bạn bằng tiếng Việt!
It was great talking to you in Vietnamese today! :smile:

2 Likes

@Jinyoung: Cám ơn rất nhiều! Nice to talk to you! Thank you for helping me and letting me try the little I know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I missed the session today. I will try to join this Sunday.

:vietnam: Những ai quan tâm đến giao lưu Tiếng Việt, hẹn gặp lại các bạn trong Phòng Venus lúc 2 giờ chiều sau (giờ Luân Đôn) :grinning:

:uk: Those who are interested in Vietnamese language exchange, see you later at 2pm (London time) in the Venus Room! :grinning:

2 Likes