ภาษาไทยการแลกเปลี่ยนภาษา 🇹🇭 Weekly Thai Language Exchange

:thailand: สวัสดีทุกคน! :pray:t2: จะมีการแลกเปลี่ยนภาษาไทยทุกสัปดาห์เริ่มตั้งแต่สัปดาห์นี้. ทุกคนที่มีความสนใจในการปฏิบัติภาษาไทยหรือเพียงแค่สนใจในภาษาไทยยินดีที่จะเข้าร่วมกับเราโดยไม่คํานึงถึงระดับและความสามารถ. การแลกเปลี่ยนภาษาจะจัดขึ้นในห้องวีนัสทุกวันศุกร์เวลา 19.00 น. - 20.00 น. และทุกวันอาทิตย์เวลา 13.00 น. - 14.00 น. (เวลาสหราชอาณาจักร).

เห็นพวกคุณ! :raising_hand_man:t2: (Can any Thai native speaker @Waan help me check if what I wrote was correct? ขอบคุณมาก :pray:t2:)

:uk: Hello everyone! There will be weekly Thai language exchanges starting from this week. Anyone interested in Thai language practice or simply interested in the Thai language is welcomed to join us, regardless of level and ability. The language exchanges will be held in the Venus room every Friday from 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM and every Sunday from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (UK time).

See you guys!
@Rina @Robert @mauricio @Joshuaz

3 Likes

Thank you for tagging me here, but I do not yet speak a single word of Thai :see_no_evil:

Thank you for tagging me ! I’ll definitely be there this Friday ! That sounds great :grin:

1 Like

It’s alright @Rina ! You can join in and listen to the beautiful sounds of the Thai language!

2 Likes

@Joshuaz Thank you so much for the chat today, I’ve learnt a lot! See you next Friday! ขอบคุณครับ! เจอกันใหม่พฤหัสหน้า! :grinning:

1 Like

ครับ ยินดีเสมอครับ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those who are interested in Thai language exchange, see you guys later in the Venus Room at 13:00 (UK time)!:grin:

@Joshuaz! I will see you on Friday 7pm (UK time) :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Jinyoung! I will be there later if I can make it.

That will be great if you can make it @Waan ! We need a native Thai speaker. See you later

2 Likes

i want to learn thai also

Apologies @Jinyoung! I had a family dinner and by the time we we’re finished the session was over. I’ll come by on Sundays whenever I’m free. All the best in your Thai learning!

Those who are interested in Thai language exchange, see you guy(s) later in the Venus Room at 7pm (UK time)/4am (KR time)! :grinning:

เจอกันครับ!

@Joshuaz

1 Like

Will these sessions continue in this conference?

1 Like

สวัสดีครับทุกคน🙏🏻
ตารางเวลาสำหรับการประชุมของการฝึกพูดภาษาไทยออกแล้วครับ ถ้าคนไหนสนใจที่จะเข้าร่วมการประชุมนี้ใ้ห้มาที่ห้องการประชุมเอิร์ธที่ 2 เวลา
19:00 น (เวลาลอนดอน)/01:00 น (เวลากรุงเทพฯ) ของทุกวันศุกร์
13:00 น (เวลาลอนดอน)/19:00 น (เวลากรุงเทพฯ) ของทุกวันอาทิตย์
งั้นเจอกันใหม่ครับ👋🏻

Hello everyone! :grin:
The regular weekly Thai speaking practices continued from last year’s conference are now on the programme list. If you wish to practice speaking Thai, regardless of level, please feel free to join us at Earth Exchange 2 on
Fridays 19:00 London time/01:00 Bangkok time(+1)
Sundays 13:00 London time/19:00 Bangkok time
See you guys soon! :v:t2:

2 Likes