Venus room KARAOKE Friday at 12PM EST - for European and other time zones!

Hello wonderful people!!

I hope you are back refreshed from the holidays because we will need your energy for another weekly
:microphone: :microphone: :microphone: :microphone: :microphone: KARAOKE :microphone: :microphone: :microphone: :microphone: :microphone:

I am ready to host another Karaoke on Fridays at 12pm EST for all those who are not able to participate later in the evening/at night. I can host for 2 hours before Thai practice at 19pm GMT.

If we need more time, we might need to schedule it earlier on Fridays - we normally sing for 4-5 hours straight on Friday evenings so let’s see how much singing time we will be needing now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Would that work for you guys? :slight_smile:

If everyone is on board, I will go ahead and add it to the Venus room schedule. And our first Karaoke session will be this week. :smiley:

Zeina

1 Like

Ok people! It’s official for tomorrow :slight_smile:

We will have Karaoke at 12PM -2PM EST.

Can’t wait to join @Jolien, @Miri, @Yunn28, @StevenT, @RonP, @Aniko, and any other participants, who want to stop by!

@CHALO @Carlos1 @AaronG @MsPolyglot

Please, tag anyone else who might be interested !!

Zeina

1 Like

I’ll try to drop by, I don’t know if I’ll be able to stay longer than an hour, though. I have to go to work in the afternoon.

2 Likes

I am very much looking forward to my first online KARAOKE! And I would like to sing the song “In the Ghetto” by Elvis Presley again, which I had sung in the Karaoke version at the Polyglot Gathering in Berlin 2015.

2 Likes

In the Ghetto it is!! Can’t wait to hear it!

2 Likes

That’s such a good song

2 Likes

@Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN @PinAngel

Unfortunately “In the Ghetto” is too difficult for me now, so I have to decline it.

But I want to sing “Country Roads” by John Denver. There is a Karaoke version on You Tube and this song works for me! :grinning:

1 Like

I believe @liaands and @Martin were also interested. Also Pati, but I don’t know her tag. Maybe someone else can tag her as well as anyone else you think may be interested.

1 Like

I think it is @Pati Haha.

Hi crew!! :smiley: , I loved @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN idea of opening a new Karaoke time :clap:.
Unfortunately I won’t be able to join you now nor at night, I’ll miss you :cry: but :point_up:t4: I will be ready for the next one and can’t wait to know the new ones too :slightly_smiling_face:.

I shall give another proposal too, I’ll do my best to look for new online Karaoke sites in order to know if there are better sites which won’t give any technical problem regarding the mic’s and the music :sweat_smile:. If someone else knows any and wants to test them with me I’ll be checking this chat or my inbox and take my time to answer and work together for making sure that we can improve our live karaoke experiences and include as many people as possible without troubles.

Kind Greetings.

3 Likes

Thank you @Aaron for letting us know about tonight and for helping out with a new online platform!

Today’s 12pm Karaoke was so much fun!! I loved the group songs and all your voices!! Thanks to everyone that attended! :grin:

We will still have an 8pm EST Karaoke tonight for those who want to join at our usual time :grin:!

Note: We will be having 2 Karaoke meetups on Fridays - at 12pm and at 8pm EST to accommodate all time zones.

Zeina

4 Likes

Hey guys!

Here is the Karaoke link for our European Karaoke now for those who wants to join

1 Like

Hello everyone!!

I will not be able to host the 12PM EST Karaoke tomorrow, Friday the 22nd.

BUT @Carlos1 was kind enough to be available instead to create the Karaoke room and host/help you :slight_smile:

Have fun!!!

@Miri @Jolien @Yunn28 @StevenT

I apologize, I won’t be able to make it today, but I’ll be there next Friday. Have fun!

Hi everyone,
this is the link for tonight:

@Jolien @Pati @AaronG @Yunn28 @StevenT
Do you have time tonight?

1 Like

I’ll be there in a few minutes once I’ve got off a phone call

1 Like

I went into the venus room too late. There was no one there and I didn’t know the link. But now I know to check here for the weblink! Looking forward to the coming Friday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Yunn28 Yvonne,

Yes this was bad luck for you last Friday, so you missed the karaoke. I still haven’t decided on songs I could sing for next time. If I find something suitable for me to sing I’ll join the karaoke next Friday (last week of January) as well.

@Miri @Zeina ,

Can I use the same Watch2Gether - Link?

Jolien

1 Like

Hey Jolien!

Unfortunately, we can’t use the same Karaoke link. It expires every 24 hours.

I will post a new link for the European Karaoke every Friday. :blush:

Zeina

1 Like

Hi @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN

Thanks for the clarification, I will watch for new Karaoke links!

Jolien

1 Like