uTalk Quiz Scores

Thanks so much to all of you, I really had a lot of fun!

Although I gave up on winning any of the quizzes after almost the first day (I think some people were revising each of the topics), even the banter in the chats was also very fun, despite me perhaps pushing the envelope at times.

5 Likes

Again, thank you to everyone who came to our quizzes this week - here’s the final leaderboard!

Congratulations to @Vadim, @AlexanderThe and @hoopstats for coming in first, second, and third - but also to everyone on there and everyone who took part. You’re all amazing!

As Richard said (and Tetsu mentioned before), we’ll be putting on a quiz on the last Friday of every month (maybe not December, but we’ll let you know if we move the date for that one) over the next year. If you’d like to take part in any of those, then make sure to join our mailing list at uta.lk/quiz to get reminders before the quizzes start, or keep an eye out on our social media.

I’m hoping to start dropping in on some of the practice chats, so will see some of you there, or at our quizzes, or in Mexico (fingers crossed!) next year! :blush:

10 Likes

Thank you uTalk and Langfest for the hard work behind all the quizzes this whole year :purple_heart: They were really fun and educational. Looking forward to the monthly quizzes next year :grinning:

Oooh and thanks to the French quiz on Day 5, I’ve started picking up French :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes