Turkish Language Practice @ Venus Room

Hey everyone! I thought about setting some specific time(s) for Turkish practice starting next week. We can have one or two sessions at Venus Room. Please tell me the best suitable hours for you on London time zone.

:sparkles: I am busy on wednesdays!

Currently those hours are available at Venus :arrow_forward: here

2 Likes

writing again to make the thread go up on the list :slight_smile:

tagging people who would be interested but not seen the thread @Jolien @Jessica_J-R @BrianLoo1 @hoopstats @Abril

Hi Linda, sorry, I didn’t see this earlier. I am, of course, really interested. For me, Monday or Thursday after 6 pm GMT would be best. I hope we can find enough people who are interested. Maybe @Alanood and @gokurakuchouka, or maybe we should write something in the Turkish practice thread as well so people can see it.

2 Likes

I am not sure if @CHALO would also be interested in Turkish? As for me, I like Turkish, but am currently focussing on some other languages. I might drop by for some listening practice, if okay, at times. :relieved:

2 Likes

monday 7pm gmt would work for me

1 Like

okay, monday 7pm gmt then ^^

Great, that will be 20 CET then. So, we are starting today, right. I will be there. @RonP It looks like we aren’t that many, yet, and the level is not that high (other than Linda’s, of course), so if you wanted to join and speak a little as well that would be great. @CHALO I’ll see you tonight. I hope a few others will want to join.

2 Likes

Hi Miriam! Thanks, I will see how I go with the kids tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Miri I am also interested in the Turkish language practice on Monday at 20:00 h CET, as far as I don’t have my language course in the city. In November it’s favourable for online activities, as our VHS is closed due to “lockdown light”.

2 Likes

Awesome, I will try and prepare a couple of fairly easy questions to get us talking next time.

1 Like

Thank you so much for tagging me in this thread and sorry for the late reply!

If I understand this correctly, I might not be able to join on Mondays at this time, because I would be working…

Hopefully if you guys add another session somewhere I might be able to join =)

WEEKLY TURKISH LANGUAGE PRACTICE IN THE VENUS ROOM

Every Monday from 7 pm UTC/GMT - 8 pm UTC/GMT

It’s suitable for beginners and intermediate speakers of Turkish

Guided by Miriam and Linda @Miri @liaands

Jolien

1 Like

Benim için saat 20h olucam, çok uygun. Görüşürüz

2 Likes

Hos geldin, Suzana! Pazartesi günü görüsürüz.

Selamlari,

Jolien

@Miri @liaands @Olczak Andrzej,

This Monday at 20:00 h CET I will try the Turkish lesson again.

Today is the 12 th July.

Görüsürüz,

@Jolien

Selam!
Due to summer season, I am helping my family at the café until late hours and I am away from home most of the time. When I reach home, I generally can’t function but hardly have my dinner and go to sleep :joy:

I will try my best to join you guys during sessions but if you need help, you can reach me by sending a private message, write on this topic or from Telegram.

Görüşürüz!

Selam Linda,

Thanks for explaining your situation in the summer season. It’s important that you help your familiy members, good idea to to that. Wishing your family satisfied customers! :slight_smile:

Salamlar,

Jolien

Hi. Just wanted to say I would be keen to join in, if and when the Turkish chat starts up again.
Kolay gelsin @liaands Linda.

2 Likes

Selamlar!

Since Polyglot Conference is approaching, I’m thinking to restart our weekly Turkish practices, but I have a language course at that time.

We can make it an hour late, around 20 pm. (London Time) or if you have any suggestions, we can do it at that time.

Görüşürüz.

3 Likes

Bana uyar! Pazartesi günü değil mi?

1 Like