Trouble accessing Global Live Environment after ticket purchase

Just got the link now! Hope everyone else has it too!

2 Likes

I got it but I was able to set up an account only, not to access the platform itself

I clicked on the back button after I set up my profile and it took me to the main page of the platform! you can try that

2 Likes

Thanks all of you!!!

I need some help. I have registered, and I have made a donation. I see the universe page, but when I try to log in, it seems that I donā€™t have an account. Please, how can I activate it?

Can you please tell me who that email confirming my registration is supposed to come from? Richard or from Eventbrite? I have confirmation from Eventbrite that I have purchased/donated a ticket for myself to this address. Is that what I should have been expecting? However, like the person who asked the initial question here, I can see no way of accessing the event from the ticket. Thanks!

1 Like

The email containing the access to the live environment is supposed to come from Richard, I think all emails went out about an hour ago. If you havenā€™t received ,thereā€™s an open topic right here on the forum called " Emails have gone out". You can ask for help there and tell them you havenā€™t received the last email for the global environment.

Many thanks Rafael. I tried again and am now in the live conference! Now I have to work out how to get the program showing in full, rather than one day at a time taking up the whole page! I just love technology!

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid that the whole conference will be over before Iā€™m able to log in :disappointed:

5 Likes

If you see a blank screen, click on the top right corner (symbol of a user)
Save your personal info/details
Click the back button on top left corner.

Thanks for this information. I managed finally to access ā€œthe planetsā€. A short time later, I also received 2 mails from ā€œWordpressā€.

1 Like

In the wordpress mail there is only link to the PC website, I have already activated and updated my account and profile. Whatā€™s the next step? Pls help me :pray:t2:

I have receive a link to register for the live environment, and Iā€™ve registered. I cannot however find the actual website for the live environment. What is it?

Pls help me, Whatā€™s your step after the wordpress mail? The link from the wordpress is leading to the PC website, help me :pray:t2:

If you have issues with getting onto the live platform, please raise them with us directly, so we can help you. We will just need a message from you privately to get you going in the live environment.

Please do not share links from the Live Environment here, as per the rules of the conference.

1 Like

Hi Polyglot Conference,

I hope all is well with you and everything is good. I received an email through my gmail saying that ask if I was still having problems accessing the Conference and I am able to access the Conference and presentations from the conference now. Thanks for resolving this issue.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your patience in resolving this matter. Itā€™s a first for us to have the conference in this environment and we hope that by ironing out issues together that we find along the way weā€™ll end up with a really nice experience for everyone. I have been working like crazy in the background to get some solutions to make life easier. For now, we have added a link to the live environment from the main PolyglotConference.com website as well as the usual link to the forum and we have changed the register button to go to the Eventbrite page instead. It feels like this makes more sense and is more intuitive for everyone. We have a week still together, so weā€™re looking forward to a great time, enjoying your company at Polyglot Conference Global! Thanks for being here with us!

1 Like

LOGIN ISSUE SOLVED - PLEASE ENTER THIS THREAD: