Theory About Zoom Rooms

So I have noticed that the rooms where no one claims Host, participants are able to freely come and go as they please. If someone claims Host and then leave the room, it then causes problems for other users to try to enter the room, and we have a message saying “The host is in another meeting.”

Therefore, it is important for everyone to not claim Host when they enter the rooms, it seems to preserve the free entry and exit of all the users in the Live Environment. :slight_smile:
This is only a theory, but I think I have noticed a pattern. Thank you all!

7 Likes

Hi I am not able to access individual foreign language meetings. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Zeina

you should be able to enter the french and spanish ones. the other ones say host is hosting another meeting for some reason

Fantastic! Thank you!

It says the event was scheduled to yesterday. And the “fun in the sun” room doesn’t allow me to go in

See this explanation:

1 Like

Anja and her team are working on the rooms. Thank you all for your patience :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The English and Spanish rooms are currently working.

4 Likes

I was just in the Russian room – it was working!

1 Like

The Russian room did not work for me: ‘the host has another meeting in progress’. The Spanish room worked fine, though.

I thought it was just me. I tried to enter the portuguese room but it says host is hosting another meeting. Also I was able to enter the main room earlier (fun in the sun) but i tried again and it’s also saying host has another room in progress. Hopefully will be up and running later or tomorrow

The hosts do seem awfully busy…

As a regular Zoom user, I have noticed that each room is supposed to simply allow participants to enter and chat, and if someone claims Host, then the person is able to make rules for the room. It would be best to not claim Host, and chat, because when someone moves around, it starts to cause trouble for the rooms.

4 Likes

How Can I acess it? I can’t find the link

Hi Camila. Did you register for a ticket at the Eventbrite website? :slight_smile:

You can either donate to receive the ticket, or fill out the Free form, and enter your email. Then, you should receive the email with instructions on how to enter the Live Environment .

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: Thank you so much for your reply, I made the donation and received an email, but I can’t see any instruction sadly.

The next email that you will receive will be the instructions for the Live Environment. There is a short delay with the second email, so it should get to you soon, Camila. :slight_smile:

1 Like