The science of language learning

Hey @Jas. Sorry I wasn’t clearer. I will be doing a breakout session on Thursday which will be live. It is not one of the prerecorded main talks. I am hoping to make more resources available going forward as well. If you cannot make it to the talk, please send me your email and I will make sure you get access to the recording and other resources we find going forward!

Ah, nice. Will see if I can make it on Thursday. If not, will email you if you said. Thanks again.

1 Like

I would love to hear more! I’m hoping to go to university for linguistics so it would be awesome to hear what you have to say.

1 Like

Great! I hope you’ll be able to join the discussion in the Topic room 22-OCT-2020 – Montréal 15:30 / London 20:30 / Tokyo 04:30.

Hello Dr Dan,

I hold a Ph.D in Language and Literature Science and am also a trainer of trainers.
Your topic sounds very interesting, but unfortunately I only saw it now that it is too late to watch live.
Please send me the link to the recording at susan_breytenbach@yahoo.com

Greetings: Susan

1 Like

Hey friends,
I’ll be in the Venus room in less than 1 hour (20:30 London time) for this talk. I look forward to seeing you!

Daniel

I was a great talk, thanks again for sharing you insights Daniel! :grinning:

1 Like