Surprise! Two more uTalk (x LangFest!) quizzes coming your way!

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: SURPRISE :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

After Richard’s amazing announcement on Sunday that the live environment would be open for another two weeks, we thought: what could make this even more fun? Another few quizzes!

We’ll be bringing you our first themed quiz (Halloween, anyone?) this Friday (30 October) at 10:00 EST / 14:00 GMT / 23:00 JST!

Make your way to Fun in the Sun at whatever time that is where you are and we hope you’re ready for thirty fun questions about weird words and terrifying traditions! :ghost:

Oh, and we’ll be announcing the theme for next week’s quiz (6 November) at the end of this quiz - so make sure to join if you want to find out first!

(Hint: It was HEAVILY requested.)

Can’t wait to see you all there!

@Tetsu @Emily @Nicolas @SabCM

24 Likes

So exciting! :jack_o_lantern::tada: You guys are the best :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Is this going on later?

1 Like

Yep, about three and a half hours from now :smile:

1 Like

Just a heads up to anyone who’s interested - the Halloween quiz will be starting soon! Come to Fun in the Sun to join in! :bat::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

ICYMI we had our first extra bonus quiz last Friday… all about Halloween!

Safe to say, some people got up to scary numbers! :ghost:

We’re still doing prizes for the top three in each round – so congratulations to all of you!

As for this week, well :smirk: this Friday, 6th November, we’ll be doing a quiz that’s all about FLAGS!

(That gives you a few days to brush up, so we’re expecting full marks, right? :wink:)

See you all on Friday!

7 Likes

What time is the quiz this Friday? Is it still the same as last week at 23:00 JST/ 14:00 GMT?

1 Like

Yep! Only difference is for anyone who changed their clocks last weekend; it’s 9am EST instead of 10am.

2 Likes

Oh, I wasn’t sure if it was just the #1 winner. What is the email address again? I was “C’est moi” for silver round.

Nah, still top three for these (as we don’t have any more tickets to give away :wink:).

The email is languages@utalk.com.

Quick reminder for everyone: our final quiz starts in about an hour!

Head over to Fun in the Sun at 09:00 EST / 14:00 GMT / 23:00 JST if you want to answer some fun questions about flags! :smile:

4 Likes

Hi, are there still prizes for everyone in the top three? I thought I’d check before emailing! :blush:

Hi @charlottee! Are the prizes for the top 3 of each round for ytd’s session?

1 Like