Still cannot access this conference - Can anyone help?

Hi there,

I made a contribution via eventbrite some days ago and awaited the link to access the conference on Friday,

After this I received a wordpress email indicating I am now registered , but only a link back to the home page (not the ‘live environment’ as far as I can tell).

Then another wordpress email, 'Login details, which sent me to a wordpress admin panel where I was able to create a (useless) password… but with still no link to the ‘Live environment’

Can someone please help me (and if i finally do make it into this conference I will be sure to check out a talk by Lindie Botes where UX will be discussed…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

think I’m having the same problem. Just going round in ciricle. Can’t see what the talks are and not seeing the hopepage with the planets on just the ‘old’ page! Frustrating.

1 Like

You should search for the post that Professor Simcott has posted in the website. You may see it using this link I attached.

Thanks for the links. However I have done both of these things (registered for the forum - the one I am in …), and registered via eventbrite, as per my description.

A finnau hefyd, yn anffodus!

Yes, this also. Thanks, appreciate you following up. Have a good conference!

1 Like

See for how I finally resolved this… What's the link to the conference?