Sales Coaching for the Community

Dear all,

I am working towards my accreditation with the European Mentoring & Coaching Council on coaching and part of the process is to be evaluated on coaching with a coachee.

I will be doing this on a pro-bono basis.

My focus is on Sales Coaching. To coach you to be better in sales or in selling your professional services.

Though I am new in coaching, I have been doing sales for more than 15 years and sales mentoring for almost 10 years. Please find my credentials below for your consideration.

1. 10 years + in sales mentoring (startups founders, business owners)
  2. 17 years experience in selling​: building businesses from the ground up for 3 Multinationals (Japan, UK and Belgian) and my own company.
  3. 10 years + as an official mentor (invited by the President of the Chinese University of Hong Kong) in career mentoring.
  4. Executive Council Member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council Asia Pacific Region.
  5. Head of the Global Social Responsibility Initiatives EMCC (Global)
  6. I am currently an angel investor and a business owner with a degree in engineering and organizational psychology. (MSc.)

If you are keen, please do drop me a message and we can work out the details from there.

Cheers,
Ivan Yong

If you ever need advice or tips on incorporating task management into your coaching practice, feel free to reach out!

Hey Ivan, that’s really commendable that you’re pursuing accreditation with the European Mentoring & Coaching Council and offering pro-bono sales coaching. Your extensive background in sales and mentoring speaks volumes about your expertise and dedication to helping others succeed.
When it comes to enterprise task management, using tools like this can be incredibly beneficial. It offers a range of features designed to streamline task management in a business setting, ensuring that projects are completed efficiently and effectively.