Recorded videos

Hey guys,

I don’t know if it’s just me but I miss loads of videos that were said to be recorded in the 2022 conference (and even 2021).
Do they still get uploaded?
I understand Richard has a lot on his plate, many new projects, etc. but it really is disappointing. In 2022, I wasn’t able to participate live but I still bought a ticket, hoping I’d be able to watch the recorded videos. Feels like a waste of money now. :frowning:

Does anybody have information on these videos? Do they actually exist? Will they still get uploaded?

Thanks!

Replying:

“I don’t know if it’s just me but I miss loads of videos that were said to be recorded in the 2022 conference (and even 2021).”

ALL 2021 videos were uploaded into The Saturn Theatre before the 2022 conference began, so this part of your complaint is unsubstantiated.

“Do they still get uploaded?”

2022 content is being released in The Saturn Theatre as and when it’s ready. Some have been already. Right now the priority is getting the Nahuatl language course videos uploaded for the group that is still on-going. Our commitment to The Decade of Indigenous Languages is the priority for this conference.

“I understand Richard has a lot on his plate, many new projects, etc. but it really is disappointing. In 2022, I wasn’t able to participate live but I still bought a ticket, hoping I’d be able to watch the recorded videos. Feels like a waste of money now. :frowning:

You display no understanding for me or my workload as you followed up with a “but” and just a torrent of negativity that negated the first part of that statement.

You didn’t “buy” a ticket. You donated voluntarily for a ticket to help run a conference that was delivered to you, as promised. The rest is extras that many other events would sell to you for an additional fee. Your lack of patience to wait for this work to be done is something for you to deal with on your own. You are very welcome not to donate in future. I certainly would prefer that if it comes with this negative attitude and rudeness afterwards anyway to be honest. I prefer positivity, understanding and politeness in this community.

“Does anybody have information on these videos? Do they actually exist? Will they still get uploaded?”

Yes, they will be released as and when they are ready. I am not beholden to you for a timeline as I didn’t promises one. I just said that they would be recorded and released later.

“Thanks!”

You’re welcome!

1 Like