Q&A Language Learning In Spite of Illness

Hi everyone!

Here’s the link to my presentation: https://youtu.be/Q8uRU_Ve8ZQ

The video now has monolingual captions in English, German, French, Italian, Hungarian, and comes with a multilingual track where everything is shown in the original language. If one of these is your language, please keep an eye out for mistakes while watching. If you happen to catch anything or if you’d like to help provide additional languages, feel free to e-mail the conference organizers at polyglotconference@gmail.com.

A Q&A will take place in the Zone Linguaphile Discord Server on Saturday, the 9th at 20h CET. discord.gg/rw6mvxy

Wishing you all a happy solstice!

A

4 Likes

Hey Alesia! I heard in your presentation that you plan to start a charity of some sort to help people forced into bad situations because of illness. If you still plan to do that then I would like to hear more about that and help. I enjoy working with non-profits and helping the world so if there is anything I can do to help please tell me. I would be happy to try to help. I have of experience with charities and organizing charitable events so I think I would be able to assist.

4 Likes

Hi Grant! Thanks so much for the offer. Could you send an e-mail to MEAction.Bielefeld@mail.com to discuss further?

Sorry for some reason I’m having trouble emailing you with that address. Is there another email I could send it to instead? Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

It worked this time. I hope you received it.

1 Like

Q&A tomorrow! Don’t miss it!