Programme

Hello,

Questions:

1. Are there "'Lingua-Culture Experience " sessions scheduled?

2. Where can I view the 2021 pre-recorded sessions? I believe Saturn has the 2020, or am I mistaken?

3. How many Zalos presentations are programmed?
    “Filters” isn’t working for me, and I don’t want to miss anything.

4. Are there any Spanish practice sessions scheduled?

Thanks,
Eleanor

Hello Eleanor.

You can view the schedule at https://2021.polyglotconference.com/programme/. Also, from the Live Environment, you can select “Programme,” which is located at the bottom of the screen below the Jupiter icon.

1. Yes, there are Lingua-Culture Experience sessions scheduled. On the Programme, these are indicated with “LCExp:” followed by the presentation title. Please note that the Programme is updated as new events are added, so I encourage you to check it often. Also, there are some technical issues at the moment with titles and descriptions being mismatched.

2. Saturn has both the 2020 and 2021 sessions. The 2021 are listed first, and the 2020 are below those.

3. I did a quick search, and it looks like there are four upcoming Zaloa presentations currently on the Programme. This does not include any sessions that have already happened. The Programme is subject to change, though, so the quantity could change.

4. Yes, there are several Spanish practice sessions scheduled. In addition, you can also submit a request (at the top of the Programme by selecting “Propose”) to request additional events - including Spanish practice - be added to the schedule.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your quick response!

1 Like