Presentation audio in left ear only?

I don’t know if it’s just me but I’ve watched two videos and on both the audio was in one channel only - my left ear. A work around is to go to your accessibility settings on your device and turn on mono audio.

3 Likes

Hi, yes I experienced the same thing today, but as I only watched one video I thought it might be a glitch with that specific video. Will try again with other videos during the next days and also on different devices.

Actually, I’m just leaving my audio settings to mono for the event. I think for speeches it’s plain better. In my third video today, the audio was in both left and right ears, but I think this presenter had a stereo mic because she was slightly louder in one ear than the other probably due to the position of the mic but setting my audio to mono evened everything out and it sounded better. Mono is great for speech presentations it seems.

3 Likes

This is still happening with certain videos, impossible to predict which until I start listening. The topics were compelling enough that I stuck with them, but I had also wondered if it were just me. :slight_smile:

Sí, a mí también me ha pasado con unos cuantos vídeos.

1 Like

Niri ere, soilik ezkerralditik entzun nezakeen. (Ah, eta eskerrik asko zure komentarioa nire erakusketari buruz.) Gogormenak eta musuak eta besarkadak Buenos Airesetik! Matitxu

i have the same problem

Yes I have the same problem too, and the intro/ending music tends to be much louder than the actual presentation. Having said that, not all videos have the same problems.