PC games and language learning

If you are a gamer or you just love PC games, I am inviting you so that this evening (for some of you, afternoon) can have a wonderful discussion… Let’s find out how PC games can be useful, especially when it comes to the language learning.
PC games

1 Like

Great idea but it’s a bit late for me. Will it be recorded?

probably yes, I am not sure about it.

Wow, sorry I missed this!
Do you have any summary or outline that you could share from the talk? I’m curious what ideas were brought up.
I’m assuming this is about computer games in general? Or is it about PC games in specific? (Or just online?) It is about exposure to language content? Or is it about the interaction with other online players?

It is about everything: PC games in general, online games, online learning through PC games, …
It’s such a pity you missed it. However, it is recorded…so as soon as it goes to the YOutube, you’ll be able to watch it.

Mixing PC games with language learning is genius! Consider playing story-driven games in the language you want to learn. It’s like leveling up in both skills simultaneously! By the way, have you explored apps you can win real money? It’s a cool way to add some fun and rewards to your language-learning journey. Double win!

Totallu agreed. PC games make you smarter

That sounds like a fascinating discussion! PC games can indeed be a surprisingly effective tool for language learning. They offer immersive experiences where you can pick up new vocabulary, practice listening comprehension, and even interact with players from around the world in the target language.

Speaking of apps and games, if you’re interested in exploring ways to make your gaming sessions more rewarding, you might want to check out some Apps That Pay You Real Money. They offer a unique blend of entertainment and the opportunity to earn while you play. So, combining the world of PC gaming with language learning can be both enjoyable and educational.