Login expiring ? Difficulties opening new events and programme

Hi, I appreciate the challenges you have overcome to move this conference online.

I am having a persistent problem of getting a white login page with a black bar at the top with the words “Login” (which is not a clickable button) and “Logout” (which is clickable) and an account icon (which allows me to update my profile but doesn’t seem to change the login status.

If I keep trying 3-5 times of logging out, going to the Live environment page, clicking an event or the programme which lets me then login again and requires that a go back to the live page to try the event I want to enter again, then back to the blank white page with the black bar on top, then logout … if I do this 3-5 times it seems to eventually work.

Is there something I can do to remain logged in and navigate to the conference offerings smoothly?
I have missed a couple of events because I could not get in on time.

I am using a Chrome browser and it doesn’t seem to make a difference which platform I use - Windows or ChromeOS.

If there is a solution, thanks very much for sharing.
Thanks.
–MichaelT

1 Like

Dear Michael,
Thank you very much for your message.
But you have already registered successfully for the live environment, correct?

In that case, you can just use the button “live environment” that we create today on https://polyglotconference.com/

Please let us know in case you have any problems.

Best,
Anja

1 Like

Thank you, Anja!

It seems that this solves my problem.

Übrigens, deine Rundfahrt durch Cholula is sehr gut. Ich freue mich schon auf die Konferenz nächstes Jahr in Cholula. -Michael

1 Like

Schön, dass es dir gefällt. Ich freue mich euch (hoffentlich) alle nächstes Jahr in Cholua zu sehen.