Karaoke - Name, Time, Co-Host Volunteer Updates

Hi all!!

Please see our newest Karaoke updates below:

KARAOKE FB GROUP NAME:

We changed the name of this group on Facebook to World Music Virtual Karaoke to inspire non-polyglots to join us as well.

KARAOKE TIME:

• European (time-zone) Karaoke runs from 12pm-3pm EDT

• Evening Karaoke runs from 8pm - 12am EDT

• Our Karaoke Room can be accessed here:

:point_right: https://bit.ly/39maxA6 :point_left:

CO-HOST VOLUNTEERS NEEDED:

As of now, we don’t have sufficient co-host volunteers for our European Karaoke. In the event that no sufficient volunteers offer to host this Friday’s (April 2) European Karaoke, I would have to unfortunately cancel it.

Let me, @Dhinny, or @Carlos1 know if you have any questions!

Zeina

4 Likes

Just put in my info, I can, so far, catch the first half of every Friday. I have rearranged my schedule to allow for it.

1 Like

Thank you Tiffany! That is very helpful!

Worst-case scenario would be not having anyone as host and whoever shows up can host him/herself HAHA

We’ll see…

Take care!
Zeina

1 Like

Got a question…I would like to suggest myself a new section in the sessions, maybe from time to time, it can be useful to think in a movie session…the length of the KK sessions are around 3 hours, so we can cover that with a film, in case we have a limited amount of people or others would like to change the routine… :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:

We can certainly discuss this at some point in the future. Thank you for your input! Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Zeina

1 Like