Italian nomad

I’m an Italian language tutor, course author, translator, and opera singer.
10 years as a digital nomad. Cat lover. Chess player. Vegetarian. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ciao Stefano! Welcome to the polyglot community :smiley:

I myself am a huge opera fan, so it’s amazing to have run into an opera singer on this forum! (I first became interested in French and German because of opera.)

Which composers/eras do you normally sing?

1 Like

Benvenuto Stefano!

I prefer pop music in different languages, I don’t listen to operas. But we have 3 things in common:
I also speak Italian (studied it at university), I am a chess player and have been a vegetarian already since 1998. My parents used to eat as vegetarians for 10 years.

Jolien

2 Likes

@jolien You know that @thinkinitalian is applying for becoming a fellow HYPIA member?

1 Like

Verdi and Puccini. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m the only vegetarian in my family and no one understands me. :smiley:

You’re everywhere ahaha

Hi @hoopstats Matías,

That’s interesting that Stefano is applying to become a HYPIA - member. He’s new to Polyglot Conference Global, so I don’t know him yet.

Jolien

Hi Stefano,

Quote: “I’m the only vegetarian in my family and no one understands me. :smiley:
That can happen often. :frowning:
My mother became a fierce vegetarian and also my father ate the vegetarian meals with her, but she died young of cancer. Now my sister and I continue her tradition. It’s often in families that not all family members eat vegetarian meals.

Jolien

1 Like

Congatulazioni, Stefano, per essere nuovo membro di HYPIA! :slight_smile:

Sono anche membro di questo club dei hyperpoliglotti.

Jolien

1 Like