Iron Jon, another New York Polyglot

Hello,

It’s me, Iron Jon from New York! I’m super enthusiastic about languages and a super social New York Polyglot looking to connect and make new friends. I kinda feel like I’m learning all languages, yup all of them, cause I just love to dabble and am super curious about all languages and language in general I guess. I love the experience of learning a new language even when my skill level is very low. I love meeting people who share my passion because they motivate me to push harder in my language learning.

My native or near-native languages: English and Spanish
My C1/C2 languages: German
My B1/B2 languages: Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese
My A1/A2 languages: Russian, Armenian, Dutch
I also want to learn or have started to learn: Icelandic, Latvian, Swahili, Wolof, Xhosa, Arabic, Polish, Swedish

Looking forward to talking with you all and sharing our love of languages!

7 Likes

Hola Jonathan,

No tengo mucho tiempo ahora para escribir mucho, pero veo que tenemos unos idiomas en común. ¡Mucho gusto conocerte! Hablo también Es, En, De, It, Fr, Pt, Zh. Hasta luego
Feilin

1 Like

Hi Jonathan! I’m Matias, systems analyst and sports journalist from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Feel comfortable. The best thing in the world: speaking languages and knowing different cultures.

2 Likes

Se você quiser ajuda com o português, me fale. Gostaria de praticar idiomas com você.

Hey John! It’s great to know you. We could practice Portuguese, Chinese, German or Spanish together. Let me know, how to get in touch with you.

I have a good level of Russian, Uzbek, French, Spanish, Portuguese and German. It would be cool to talk to a polyglot from New York !

Прекрасного тебе дня!

Роман

1 Like

Oi, @Roman_22! Que bom que você gosta de idiomas. We can practice some of them together (I said “some” because I’m not good in some languages yet)

Oi Ryck! Tudo bem? Claro, cuando e que a gente pode começar? Sera que você tem Skype o Whatsapp? What languages would you like to practice?

1 Like

@Roman_22 as many as possible :smiley:

My WhatsApp - +5521989125600 / Skype: rvj1444