I want to practice german please.

I want to practice german please. When do you have time? I can tomorrow morning in Mexico’s time

2 Likes

I would suggest you pick a time, find out what it is in GMT and then post here with the definite info… :slight_smile: See how that works for you.

Cate

I’m down brother, at what time are you available?

Not sure if there is still interest, but I’d be keen too

1 Like

@Yvonne: Just sent you a FB messenger message. I’m around now, if you have time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Yvonne: some German times have been proposed, see here: Deutsch / German chat meetups

But not sure if they work for everyone. However, suggestions welcome, as there is still a lot of space in the Venus room schedule.

2 Likes

Can we see the venus room schedule anywhere? I don’t seem to find it.

Hier Tomek :grinning: Venus Room Meetings and Activities Schedule

It is not published yet. I think Miguel will publish it next week.

1 Like

@AlexanderThe @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN, replying as I was replying too! :slight_smile:

Schnelle Finger :wink:!

1 Like

Das ist doch ja sicher der Rooibos!!! :smiley:

1 Like

@AlexanderThe @RonP HAHA cool!

Everyone is welcome to join us in the German sessions btw!

3 Likes

im really also hoping for some higher level B1+ German practice space. !

2 Likes

@travellerner @RonP @Yunn28 @Carlo

I offer a new German conversation in the Venus Room on Thursdays 17:00 pm UTC (London time) = 18:00 CET (Berlin time).

2 Likes

@Jolien Great thanks, looking forward! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you that would be super!

3 Likes

I’ll do my best to attend.

2 Likes

do we need a native speaker to have a conversation space? i’d be happy to try and host something on fridays afternoon (Berlin time) Im at B2. I dont know if there is a formal process for adding it to the venus room schedule

1 Like

Hi Ricky! No, no native speaker needed, I think. You can ask @MultilingualBronxite or @Candace to add the session to the Venus room spreadsheet.