How long does it take to receive the E-tickets to the Polyglot Conference Global Live Environment?

Hello fellow polyglots! Has anyone registered and paid for the e-ticket to the conference? Any idea how long does it take to get your e-ticket after you’ve paid?

2 Likes

Hi! I’m pretty sure it gets emailed to you. I read that in the coming days, we will receive an email with more information. I’m wondering how it will all work, what platform will it be on, and when each class will be!

it’s completely free, at least you want to donate. There are two different forms, one for those who want to donate and other form who doesn’t want to donate.

Is that the form we filled out when we registered?

Never mind, I didn’t see the post with the link.

Keep in mind that there are two different registrations: one for these forums (here on the polyglotconference . com website) and one for the event itself (on the Eventbrite website). Originally, I only signed up for the forums, thinking I was signing up for both. But a post today on the PolyglotConference Facebook group cleared it up for me. I received an e-mail from Eventbrite as soon as I registered/donated. But it didn’t happen immediately after I checked out of the PayPal website, which is what I expected. Instead, after that, I still had to scroll down on the original form and finish filling it out before I had my ticket. I immediately received an e-mail from Eventbrite with the receipt once I submitted the form.

4 Likes