How do we join the Zoom meetings for the presentations?

Hi everyone. I’m new here. Just trying to find out how to join the Zoom meetings. I heard this is how they will be doing the presentations this year. Thank you to anyone who helps me and maybe this will help someone else too.

Hello. First you install Zoom app (PC, tablet or smartphone and there is a web version in a browser too). Create your profile. Invitation links to the meetings will be posted somewhere in the forum. Just click the link and it will take you to the meeting.:v: :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you. Our Zoom profile does not have to match our Polyglot conference profile, right? Also, do you know exactly where we will find the code? Again, many thanks for the help.

Is this still going to happen? I booked the ticket 4 days ago on Eventbrite but nothing new happened since then and no Information received. If I am well informed the Event is going to start in 1 1/2 an hour?!

4 Likes

we start at 8pm (London time). This is in about 3.5 hours.
We will send out the emails to access the environment very soon.
Meanwhile: feel free to watch the video Richard made to show you what the environment is gonna look like: https://youtu.be/KfKN013L8NU

2 Likes

Thank very much you Anja! This explains a lot

Uditor. I think I accidentally posted the “Thank You very much Anja” comment to you specifically. Sorry. Also, as Anja said, the event will be held in 3 and a half hours. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I didn’t get any email… :frowning:

1 Like

It will be sent soon I think

1 Like

yes definitely thank you very much, it helps a lot.