How can I join the Polyglot Conference?

Hi there!

I didn’t get any email from PC regarding the Conference. Does any of you received?
How can I join them?

3 Likes

Nope, I haven’t received anything yet… still waiting. Did you register on eventbrite or the free ticket page already?

1 Like

Free ticket. :confused: Didn’t get anything yet.

1 Like

Have been asking around but nobody replied me except for one person a few hours ago…so I’m not sure what’s the situation now. Still waiting for the email

1 Like

=/ Hope we get any news soon. Can’t wait to practice languages and learn some new stuff

Let’s update each other when we get any news

2 Likes

Good idea, my friend. I’m refreshing my email address every single time.

1 Like

Even I didn’t get anything even after receiving email about free ticket. I am eagerly waiting. :smiley:

2 Likes

So do I! Can’t wait for that :smiley:

I haven’t received an entry either. I think they’ll start going out later today at 20:00 London Time.

1 Like

What time is it now at where you are? It’s 11.04 pm now here in Korea, 56 mins to 17 October and I’m planning to stay up all night to wait for the email.

1 Like

I booked a ticket on evenbrite 4 days ago! but I didn´t get anything, it seems to be an issue for a lot of people. Is some organizer available to double-check on that?

1 Like

Me neither :neutral_face:

1 Like

Dear all, I am happy to see how excited you are all to get started :wink:
Within the next hours, you should receive an email with the login information.
Don’t forget the opening ceremony at 8pm (London time).
Meanwhile, you can watch the video Richard made to explain the environment of the conference:

4 Likes

Same for me… How sad!!!

1 Like

I’m not certain, but I think they will send the email a little before the event starts

3 Likes

Hey I already payed and I haven’t got an email or instructions on how to get access to the conference or redeem my ticket either. I also signed for an Esperanto class and haven’t got any information about it either and I am stating to worry because it is already 16th of October 18:16 German time . Can someone please help me or do someone has the same issue like me ?

They said they will send the emails soon just before the 8PM UK time opening for the conference. I believe no one has received the link yet, cannot wait though! :slight_smile:

Same here! Waiting for the email to come, it’s 17 Oct 1.24 am here though…Let’s just wait a while more

I like this website for checking out time in other time zones: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/
So, if I counted correctly, 8 p.m. London time should be 4 a.m. in Korea. So rather get some sleep now and get up again early in the morning.