Hi! I'm Pedro Guillermo from Dominican Republic

Hey fellow polyglots! My name is Pedro Guillermo and I’m from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. I study Computer Science and my life’s passion is traveling the world. After visiting Europe for the first time in 2019, I fell in love with learning languages; which I’ve accomplished after watching tons of YouTube videos and developing good habits to learn everyday!

I’m a native Spanish speaker, with native English fluency. Currently focused on learning German (B1), as I’d like to move back to Germany next year, but I’m also digging into Italian (A2) and French (A2). This is my first ever Polyglot Conference, of which I heard about after watching Lydia Machova’s vids, but will definitely look forward to Mexico 2021 as well! I truly enjoy talking to people, seeing the world through another person’s eyes. Also love hearing other people’s language learning stories, so feel free to share yours!

Find me at https://www.instagram.com/pgrm97

7 Likes

KLK. Bienvenido :smiley:

1 Like

Bienvenido @PedroGuillermo !!!

1 Like

Bienvenido @PedroGuillermo :grinning:

1 Like

hi, pedro, welcome to the community, i saw that we are on a very similar path, cause i am also a native spanish speaker who speaks english and learns german french and italian, aunque yo nunca he estado en europa, sería genial que nos contaras acerca de tu país, pues yo he escuchado que lo mencionan en algunas canciones, pero no tengo idea de cómo es

2 Likes

He, qué lo qué, Pedro!
Comment ça va :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

Fue un placer conocerte Pedro :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hola Pedro! Great to meet you in the chat today. Can’t wait to have you on my pod :wink:

1 Like

Ey Patricia! Klk vieja, un placer! :smiley:

Igualmente Alanood! Me encantó conocer más de Qatar. :smiley:

Heather! Very nice to meet you as well, looking forward to it! :smiley:

Muchas gracias, Ruan! Espero verte en los chats! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like